Quote Originally Posted by terrox View Post
thanks Lov i like your suggestions. unlike dragon nerfs ( they always get something in returned when nerfed ) , bipeds always get nerfed and told tough luck . I have watched as many biped classes and ability gets nerfed . SO why not just get rid of ALL biped classes so players have to play just DRAGONS ( the money maker ) .you say stun lock is a bad thing but even using a demon flurry , you only get a 3% chance to stun for 3 secs ( any other hit will negate the stun ) , so in a group this is not ever a stun lock . i see alot of none ranged players responding to this thread . i suggest they get their ranged classed biped to 100 and then respond .Lov you are very right the FUN have gone away from the game for many and i see more leaving in the future . as per being able to never get hit as a ranger in a golem field i suggest you show me your secrets cause even using demon flurry , lightning arrow and ranged flurry i rarely stun them to they die . i do take lots of damage especially after the damage nerf ( now i miss 75% of the time even hitting low level mobs )
Perhaps you should take a look at the most recently series of patches and look for changes to biped schools. There are FAR more adjustments to timers speeding abilities up than there were for Dragons. Far more.