Since no one has made a post on it yet but everyone is talking about it with a great amount of humor, I'll take the plunge and start the thread.

I like this addition to the optimization fixes, but can we please get an explanation for why the main chat is getting spammed with the 'Interface Saved' message every 5 minutes? I am sure there is a necessary reason for that message to be there as it is. I just want to understand why such a mundane message is getting spammed into the general chat as often as it is. I could shut off system messages and prevent it from cluttering up my log files, but then I would miss other more important system messages. Is it a bug that its showing up as often as it does? Is it maybe a piece of debug code that was overlooked?

If its neither of these and its here to stay, which is good because I love knowing my Interface has been saved automatically for me, then is there anyway to make the message invisible or lessen how often it notifies us that it has saved the interface so it doesn't fill our logs please?