Well not suprisingly, no one has bothered to post a topic on monks so I suppose I'll be the first. Monks are slow...underpowered and just plain suck. I have seen some improvments usch as combat animation and wraps (which by the way...wraps take away from our damage output this is a serious problem). There should be no class in the game that hits as fast as a monk. ANd there should be no class in the game that should evade as much as a monk. All things being equal such as lvl, no training points used and identical armor ( compairable armor for those not able to wear leather) Monks should out hit any other class. Monks are suppose to be fast not slow hitters. Damage output should not be as high per hit as say, warriors, but we should be hitting 2-3 times per one of thier hits. This is not happening and very discouraging for me and obviously other monks. I've held out for 52 levels and have dealt with this problems in this class hoping something will be done about it. My patience is running very thin an i have since started looking for a new class thats not broken. Please....fix monk so I can feel good about using one. I'm not asking for major damage output...I just feel we should be evading more and hitting more often.

Wraps.....in a word...suck. I do far more damage without wraps then I do with them. This makes no sense to me. I can only assume they are broken?? I never expected to be able to do more damage with wraps. AS I understood it...wraps where only suppose to allow us to add sockets for crystals. But they actually LOWER your damage output. And they only do crushing damage ....why does this not work on golems as well as using energy buff? Again something else that makes no sense to me.

My concern is for the true monk..not the disiples as i do not know anything about them classes. I have refused to use those as everyone seems to be s spirit monk( the only class that seems decent for monks). All I ask is the devs relook at monk and actually play one with someone else of a warrior class same lvl and as even as possable...you too will see the major differance between them and how uneven they are.