Ok since this last set of bug fixes and the group xp capped I'm having trouble wondering what this class is for?

the base idea for the class I thought was aoe and crowd control
the crowd control works fine if you can get it off but here is the trouble there is no way to get it off and fight the mob in front of you so you get adds

your going to say hey you should not have been fighting there
but the class is ment to have adds and survive more so than anyother class with thier
aoe/stun which is about as good as tailslap since niether works long enough to make any mob even miss a beat they go on happly beating your brains in

with the multi mob = your evasion is gone that was put in how does a class that does not get bad armor do what thier designed to do?

and don't tell me you need to multiclass this does not help the situation and is just a work around

I have seen people draw lots of mobs as a cleric or as a warrior and happly go on beating one mob to death then work on the next these classes are designed for one on one is armor the only factor?

now before you start to bash or say i'm this or that.....please don't...just don't waste everyones time

Please give me ideas that work that are not multi classing or class bashing I don't want to get uber xp from multi mobs but then again I think it's dumb for this class to get wipped from mobs 1/2 the lvl or less

fully teched out lvl 80 Shaman