Greetings everyone [H]

Recently we lost a forum moderator. The empire has dispatched myself to take over the role. I hope I can serve you all as well as Demelza did [:)]

You're all a good bunch, most of the time I see nothing but constructive posts here, or maybe Demelza just did a good job of sorting out the trouble-makers [:P] If you've ever got a problem with a poster in this forum, feel free to send me a PM. If it's a specific post that has you concerned, use the 'report' button in the lower-right of the post, I'll get right on it.

There's something that I wanted to ask for your feedback on. Quite a lot of posts here in the main Unity forum that should really be in the Community sub-forum. Now I'm not going to demand that all community project posts get moved there, but I'd like to know what you all think of it. Should we leave the community project posts here in the main forum, and move them to the Community sub-forum when they're over? Would you object if I moved them to the sub-forum after a couple of days so people notice them first? Maybe you'd rather that they were in the right forum in the first place? Let me know what you think.

Well that's me for now. Happy gaming fellow Unity players!