..to remove Nadia. At least all the tech comps that are currently in-game (i.e. NOT Frost Hellhound Manes, Myloc Harridan Brains, etc.).

It's just become second nature to use Nadia for tech comps, thus almost enforcing PB grinds to many. I don't think it provides anything positive to the game at all (besides, of course, those non-acquirable tech comps). She's just making people lazy and destroying what little economy we have.

Think about it.. Adventurers will have something to provide to the crafters and other players in general if Nadia was taken to the shooting range.

The _only_ thing I'd ask for before this happened would be to increase drop rates on Wind Golems, all non-Spider/Fyakki/Necrofly Satyr Isle mobs (even after the tech comp increase a while ago, I had to hunt for over 10 hours to acquire 22 Wind Golem Vapors -- partly because of the low spawn of mobs, but mainly because of the low drop rate).

Remember how things were pre-merge? Every adventurer could make sales of tech comps with ease, or even had commisions for tech comps. Hunting meant something to the general player base back then, not just exp.