I am a Helian dragon looking for a better advantage on crafting, after getting to crafting 40 I found it very tough to get experience for crafting. I did a few quests which got me 54.86 into my level, then I started making orbs and iron bars, I went out of my way to learn granite and the journeyman metals. which only helped a slight amount on the exp, but took 3-4x longer to get. The rest of my level took me a little over 7 hours to get... is this suposed to be like this? If so, crafting is done for me. I do not have this kind of time to watch the paint dry.

So I am here seeking a new way of crafting. I am not looking for a super cure or magic fix, but I am looking for what I am doing wrong. I am sure many others have already figured out what to do next and what is needed to be done. I am just looking to spend less time craftingand a decentamount of exp. Since I can go hunt and in about 2-3 hours (sometimes longer)have a complete level to show for it, I feel it should be the same with crafting. But 7+ hours for 45.14% of a craft level is completly crazy. I am now crafting level 41.