To assist with the World Projects Team, and to help advertise it's existence, I am trying to assemble the information here on the current World Projects.

For those who do not know, we have a channel, WorldProjects, in game. It is a meeting place for persons willing to work on the current list of projects that are not associated with any particular person, guild, or plot. Rather, these construction jobs are for the community as a whole and are found across the empire. Past completed projects include the Elmnic logging camp, the Garnet Bay gemworking hut, North Dalimond Ridge essence circle (my error. Sanctuary Bay is much further west of this than I remembered), Copperton's second smelter (further downhill and has both smelter and anvil), and others.

Builders (those having construction classes), runners (persons who may or may notcraft particular resources but who give of their time to take resources from the field toplace on projects)and resource processors (those not having construction classes, but having the skills to process resources) are all appreciated and welcome.

Now, why do we bring this to the public? In the past, we have kept in the background of activity, taking on projects for the community only to announce their completion. However, we are finding more projects to be undertaken and fewer persons to assist in this. One suggestion has been to bring the team to the public eye. That is the reason for this forum.

Over the next two weeks, the team plans on re-examining all the projects and providing an update on the status of each. If anyone wishes to assist with this resurveying, please send a reply here or join us in the WorldProjects (space intentionally left out) channel. First off, let us work up a list of projects in process and what is remaining to be done. I suggest the following format for this:

Project Name: (example Elmnic logging camp)
Location: (either coordinates or good description of how to get there. example Elmnic, road southwest, first turn left)
Resources:
(listing resources: how many are complete/how many total. example Sandstone blocks: 37/500 where 37 is the number of units completed already and 500 is the total number of units for that particular construction unit)

Many thanks to those who volunteered for the World Projects team and I invite all builders, runners, and processors to join the WorldProjects channel to make our Istaria better for the general populace.