The recent consigner changes, allowing us 150 consigned items spread as we like over all the static consigners, is definitely a good thing. One predictable result is that (on Order, at least) quite a high percentage of the goods are now sold only on the Aughundell or New Brommel consigners. While one-stop shopping is great, it's a minor annoyance that every time I want to purchase something, even if I know exactly what I want, I have to wait for all 800+ items to load. This is not a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Therefore, the following is based on these two points:

Knowing where to find goods = Good
All goods in one place = Bad

My proposal: let the consigners in each racial city give a consigner fee discount (and an appreciable one, like at least cut in half) for a certain category of item. In Aughundell, maybe the reduced fee will be for armor. In Dralk, for dragon scales. In Dalimond, formulae. This would encourage (but NOT force)the spreading of goods out between different consigners in a predictable manner.

I would probably not include the newbie islands in this program, although if it can be coded, a discount on fees for any T1/Beginner items would be a good idea.

Submitted for comments...