As a member of the Order Shard, I would like to personally thank the staff of Tulga Games for coming to our community meeting. It meant a lot to me to find out some of the things you're doing on your end, as well as knowing that we, the players, are being heard in the forums and things are progressing steadily in several new developments for Istaria.

Given how things went at the end of the meeting last night, perhaps some extra meeting times could be set up so more of the community members could get to dialogue with you as well? I know from after-meeting conversations I had, those whose questions were answered came away feeling much more involved and delighted, even ecstatic, about the both the answers and the ability to get first-hand information about the subjects. I don't mean to have these meetings impinge upon your abilities to work on the projects at hand, nor do I wish them to be in-game spoilers for new content to be released, but the question and answer format seemed to work quite well, as long as moderation for questions stayed intact. It certainly came across as a great way to address issues in a more personal manner than simply putting in a ticket or writing a suggestion on the forum boards, or discussing things to the nth degree here in the forums. Personally, I found it gave me faces to put with the names, something that in my other MMORPG experience, I'd never had. It also reinforced for me that you are there and you are working on our requests, something that other MMORPGs I played never did.

Again, many thanks for stopping in and spending time with our community. It did an world of good!