At this point, I would just be happy with the old Ancient models being put back, in addition to the other changes they have agreed on.

Having the old Ancient models in game is really important to me, and I am not talking about client side stuff that other players have to manually mod to see. I mean having the devs put the old models back so all have them. If there are actually folks out there who don't like grouping with large Dragons, chances are they already have a SetScale hack for them. They can use it on Ancients too.

The bi-peds I hunt with want the old Ancient models back too, mostly for the same reason us Dragons want them: Dragons should be large. It is just the way it is supposed to be. Humans have 2 arms and 2 legs, Elves have pointed ears, and Dragons get larger with age.

And as for the power thing, take a look at any fantasy game involving Dragons. Ancients are always the most powerful and the most feared of Dragon Kind.

But at this point I will settle for the minor 'rewards' we have been slated for, and my Old Ancient size.