Thread: New weapon crystal stone???

imported_Godly

Default New weapon crystal stone???

does anyone have some new stone and can anyone post some link and picture??

thanx to all

Default Re: New weapon crystal stone???

I need to know something...

The new crystals are fine and dandy, but the two you show Kumu are for ADV of 100 requirement... now while you are going "SO...." here is my take on this:

If level 100 is the level cap, and removing the level cap isn't a reality in present day Istaria, why would the game system require you to be 100? Why not 90, or even 95... to give you that extra advantage to hit the cap.

Great... I can now put a gem in my weapon that only a character that can't advance in levels can use. This helps how? Oh that's right, for those needing comp resources or farming monsters for money.

I just don't get it :(

Nice gems btw
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

All tier crystals do exist, I was commenting on the two shown... requiring you to be 100th level to use them in a weapon. The word "moot" comes to mind.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

imported_Godly

very nice stone i hope someone will post and some other and maybe little lower like other say lvl80-100 or no matter lvl just to see

thanx for this

Why complain. The 100 level crystal is in, one day we will be going above 100 adv level and we'll already have them :)

Jayne

I'm not sure what the problem is with a 100th level requirement - it's hardly moot - the game doesn't suddenly stop when you hit level 100 in a school. If you are level 80, then use an 80th level version, if you are level 90, use a 90th level version, etc, it's not even like it's exclusive content. The % chance to proc is the same on each version I think, the only thing that changes is the damage.

Plenty of people still do things in a level 100 school - like kill boss mobs (maybe helping out a dragon doing rop)or hunt technique resources or hunt trophies. Why is leveling so much more important than someone else choosing to fight in a 100 school and gather technique resources? Giving someone a bit of a damage boost on a crystal as a reward forreaching 100 doesn't seem like a bad thing to me...

If nothing else, just look at it like Jayne does - when the level cap raise does come, you'll already be somewhat prepared.

Adv: 12x100, 72 Wizard, 60 Warrior, 40 CHSW, 10 Monk (200)
    Craft: 19x100, 100 Tailor (234)
    [extended vacation]

My game only really started when I got to L100

Vignar

What are the chances that the bleed ones proc? I see the 5% on the DD.DoT instant?

Level 100 weapon crystals are hardly moot or obsolete. I've been lvl 100 capped for almost a year and a half, what'd you want me to do, use a lvl 90 crystals?

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

The first thing I do in any game is hit max adventure level, and then I kick back and relax. It is really at this point that the game begins for me, since the thing I enjoy the most is helping other folks.

For instance, I have answered every RoP / ARoP call while I have been on, and I have been a flying cargo disk at least some of the time on every server wide event requiring it. I have also been on Guard Duty for some events. For a time I spent a fair amount of time on the Dragon Tutorial Island too, not that I needed level 100 for that.

Of course, now that Lairs are out I will be doing that for quite some time, but even then I can only craft for so long. I *hate* crafting, but luuuuuuuuuuv me some Lair!!

But yes, a level 100 crystal makes perfect sense to me.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    **********! look at that top one! that thingfreaking SEXY!

rock on lvl 100! w00t w00t.

darn... and I just uninstalled the game, if it didn't take one.......hundred and fifty hours to re-install I might have been tempted to come back. sheesh.

Yup, I don't see a % chance, which makes this

DESIRABLE LOOT!

There are a lot of types, they don't drop really often or really rarely, and for me, they keep the anticipation working. They drop often enough to provide continuing reinforcement, and are varied enough to be surprising, and clever enough to be interesting.

And one thing learned from the previous crystals, they are a cleverloot idea that does not compete with crafters' sales.

I gather that some debugging is still in order, and I hope the
    cogs--->gears forms are ingame soon. Very encouraging, all in all.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

I've got a Nature damage DoT (erosion?) xtal and it procs just fine on spells. So does the lower level Blight one that I have. Proc rate seems consistent with the 3% rate for spells that someone mentioned.

I also have one for Crush damage and I have not seen that one proc at all.

Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Next time Im on Ill take some creenies... I have TONS of DoT crystals like that errosion one.. still lookin for the +500 power one though lol

imported_Godly

thanx Letum i really appreciate that

imported_Godly

is anyone found that +500 power stone and that other from prewiev design page???

thanx all

Thread Information