Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T6 Grand Hall

Default Re: T6 Grand Hall

yes I found it interesting - its not the "areas" that lag me around lairs, and its only stepping across those rune entrances in *all* lairs I've been too that gives me that "freeze game" for a few seconds.

And I've heard of others seeing various lairs (community projects and personal ones) that are "blocked off". Usually they are told to just relog - but apparently it is some random looking bug thing.

As for Teir VI - heh, even if the resources were plentiful and all the abilities were in I STILL wouldn't undertake such a Hall. But I hate crafting :) - I think we probably won't have anything above Tier IV in our lair (but that's because me personally the teir V lairs and halls just seem TOO big for my personal preferences and not as 'cozy' - I really don't need THAT much - and hate crafting) :).

actually Lycaunoss if you look at the resource requirements for a T6 Grand Hall they are quite monstrous. My theory is that if you planned you lair at first level lairshaper by the time you got to the T6 requirements you would be 100th level and the T6 nodes would be out. The grand hall requires literally hundreds of every construction item from Tier one through Tier 6. I've gone from 90th and will get 100th from just Flawless maelstone/primal essense of merging and not even halfway through flawless flowstones.

I'll do the expert quest (that requires master level materials?!?) and apply those items to my lair. Then I'll spend the rest of my time working on the rest of the T5 and below, T6 nodes will probably come out before I finish all the lower tiers.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Knell
    actually Lycaunoss if you look at the resource requirements for a T6 Grand Hall they are quite monstrous. My theory is that if you planned you lair at first level lairshaper by the time you got to the T6 requirements you would be 100th level and the T6 nodes would be out. The grand hall requires literally hundreds of every construction item from Tier one through Tier 6. I've gone from 90th and will get 100th from just Flawless maelstone/primal essense of merging and not even halfway through flawless flowstones.

I'll do the expert quest (that requires master level materials?!?) and apply those items to my lair. Then I'll spend the rest of my time working on the rest of the T5 and below, T6 nodes will probably come out before I finish all the lower tiers.
    Ya I've looked at the requirements for them. I love the room even if it is too big. I think I could probably fit one in my lair but I'm not convinced that it's worth it. To do the tier I and II parts of my lair chamber took me more than two weeks worth of work and that's what maybe 10% of the finished products that would be required for a grand hall? And the easiest 10% at that.

Oh and I believe that you could get lvl 100 from doing a single grand hall. Probably beyond that if the xp I've seen is any indication. I pretty much got to level 40 doing a single tier II lair and 4 corridors.

All t6 buildings have the same problem, not only Lairs. Too huge sice and resource requirments while a very low advantage compared to other structures.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

yes you are right eni, but you can complete a t6 biped building

but you cannot complete a t6 lair structure :(

ok im not fanatic enough even to try this ^^

Well, no, you can't complete one as it stands. There is no crystal transmutation or violet crystal nodes in the game currently. Other than that, the entire chamber would have to be done through transmutation. And the sheer lack of shining wisps makes that near impossible.

T6 Grand Hall, If I plan one, will not get built until t6 nodes are in.

Insanity to attempt anything else. And will just result in intense frustration.

Even the hardcore crafters, will get frustrated after they get a grand hall to 90% and then it sits unfinished for a year because cannot proceed any further due to lack of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    T6 Grand Hall, If I plan one, will not get built until t6 nodes are in.

Insanity to attempt anything else. And will just result in intense frustration.

Even the hardcore crafters, will get frustrated after they get a grand hall to 90% and then it sits unfinished for a year because cannot proceed any further due to lack of resources.
    Well it really depends on how long it takes to get the T6 resources in. But even with the resources in we still need those (^%$%#%I*&^^ crafting quests to work them.

But honestly, I have been at my grand hall construction for 2 weeks now and I have finished off T5 primal essense and maelstones. At this rate its going to be many months to work my way through the rest of the requirements. And even when everything else is complete I can do all T6 items except for primal essense crystal lattices and flowstones. So, when we get the *&#$& crafting quests and T6 nodes I'll just have hundreds of the above 3 left to do
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

yes transmutation take a real good time

but there is no transmute crystal form ingame or?

i will start my t6 Hall when t6 is ingame too

else i will die frustrated ^^

Thread Information