Thread: Broken Pawn Broker counters

Default Broken Pawn Broker counters

A tale of 3 pawn brokers; Mahagra, Feladan, Dalimond.... All 3 are devoid of the particular item in question... go to Mahagra he offers you 40s for 1000 of said item... go to Dalimond he also offers you 40s for 1000 of same said item... Feladan will only offer you 19s for 1000 of them... why is this TG? Maybe I'm in error to be torqued off, what say the rest of the masses?

and its not just the one particular item in question... there are issues with many pawn brokers NOT having an item in stock and refusing to purchase them, I'm of the opinion if your NOT going to have them be uniform in what they are buying then you need to advise us of such. IF you ARE intending on them being uniform then it might be a nice gesture to actually FIX them, they HAVE been broken since the stealth change to the consigners, ARE these issues related? or was it yet another unintended consequence of the connie change.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Default Re: Broken Pawn Broker counters

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=122984

It's only a few topics down the list, would be better to add to that one instead of starting a new topic and making it harder for the devs to collate information.

Thread Information