Thread: Do you remember?

Default Do you remember?

Was just browsing through my old Hz files and found a few old images that show up things that once were in Hz... but have not made it into the game at least.....

ever seen those armors?

Do you also have old imagefiles from old Hz.... show them

Default Re: Do you remember?

Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

I believe there are some new armour types coming, but those old ones might be actually part of the npcs, and not able to be customized at all.

We once talked with Amon about some of these. Some of these armor models were made for trailers in one piece, so they cant be seperated into different body pieces. They would need extra artist time to overwork them. One piece Amon then brought into the game was the Sslanis Jungle Wear.
    Cerjar de Viejalcazaba - Paladin
    Rahskha - Ranger
    Farandor - Ancient Helian Dragon

...Realm of Unity...

is it just me or do the graphics from the ORIGINAL look far better then current. those 2001 screens the trees were actually round, and quite pretty looking

It's you. [;)]

I think a number of those are renders, not screen shots. Renders are always going to be better than any screen shot.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    It's you. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    pfft dumb humans don't make me eat you, i dont have the stomach to digest humans, ugggg the gas, the bloats <begins to feel sick>

and was just wondering. thanks.
    still kinda sad that my pc runs every other game very well and this one, which i love most, has worse graphics and runs far worse. hell able to run EQ 2 on fairly high settings flawlessly, but here pfft. i just thought those graphics were pretty. the world looked so much nicer then present day istaria. though they need to redo the griffons. dragons need someone else in the sky, AND NOT NO BIPEDSS<glares menacingly>

Thread Information