Thread: Thinking about Returning

Zakane

Default Thinking about Returning

After playing Horizans when it came out I loved being a Dragon and there was a few things that bothered me and why I quit originally. But after playing EQII WoW, and even Secondlife for awhile now been thinking. Should I give Horizan another try? ^^

Default Re: Thinking about Returning

Of course you should give the game another try. I find that the one-year subscription isa reasonabletime period for making an informed decision. [;)] Your characters have not been deleted (there are no character wipes), so if you still have your login ID and password, you can reactivate your account easily.

Zakane

Aye I am going give it another try.But I am starting over since my old character was on Chaos, and I'd prefer to be on the roleplay server. So see all ou Dragons on Order ^^

Sylani

Yes do so, I have been playing for about a month and theres a large influx of new players. The game seems to be building a momentum. I thinks theres alot of players out there particularly from WoW, who are looking for something more. So far I have been treated with a courtesy and kindness that I have felt like some feral creature being retamed... (thank you so much World of Warcraft).
    I don't know how this game will pan out in endgame, but I have some many self made goals already, I can't see myself getting bored for at least a year :)
    You can't beat the free download and 15 day trial. Thats a game definately trying to meet you halfway. Give it a whirl and see how you like :)
    Sincerely,
    Alynis.. sylani.. bleck i need to fix that.

Thread Information