Thread: Live Client Update - March 10, 2006

Default Live Client Update - March 10, 2006

FIX: Set the LOD for characters to not affect your own player character. Player characters should now display in their highest level of geometry regardless of pref settings.
    FIX: Floating and missing effects and machines in player housing and dragon lairs should now be at their appropriate places
    FIX: Fixed an issue when using an irregular sized render window which would cause objects in the world to stop drawing, an example of an irregular sized render window would be having your render window set to a portrait aspect as apposed to a landscape aspect.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Noxuathl

Default Re: Live Client Update - March 10, 2006

Umm, Amon, we can't see your font colour unless we highlight the text. Pretty annoying.

What theme are you using? I'm using the 'generic' theme.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Noxuathl

The default. Your dark blue is against a dark background, can't see it. :)

more lag after tonights patch. Just sitting in bristugo caused my FPS to hit 4, but would vary up to 23. Unless I took flight, then it would drop to 3ish
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

there were a number of players in dragon chat that were having game halting grahpical diffculties after the live fix last night...

They'd be standing/sitting/whatever and their screen would just go to sky, everything else would disappear. Or others their screen went all white. Each time forcing a relog in order to fix it. Others merely asked if other peopel were having grahpical problems, though they didn't specify exactly what we going on for them.

In any case, something wierd going on. I hope they filed tickets. I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary but I barely moved all night *chuckles*

I have noticed tha tsince the LAST patch my FPS has dropped in general, and I have things flickering on the screen around the fog line, as well as more "white sparkle dots" flickering on my own character (around the edges and lines) than I've ever had before. And yes, detail is maxxed.

Thread Information