Thread: Lair endcap rendered bug

Default Lair endcap rendered bug

This happens sometimes and is valid for all lairs:

In some loading cases, the lair endcaps are rendered above the surface and not inside the lair.
    Maybe someone should take a look into the code for the object placement that moves them onto surface.
    By the fact that these items have a collision detection they are disturbing when rendered in your way :P

And because of this, you also can construct any endcap wall on those because they are 'outside' the lair.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Locate (HZ install dir)/Resources/models/structures/player_lairs/lair_cap.agf rename this file to something like lair_cap.agf.bak. Problem solved. Just remember not to walk out any open holes in any lairs. And remember to rename this file after each full scan or patch.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

well thats no real solution :P

Works swimmingly for me
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

I do find it rather annoying to run smack dab into an end cap in the middle of a road to resources
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I also am seeing end caps floating around outside many lairs (including my own), and most lairs I go into instead of having and endcap drawn in it is a view of outside, walk to it and I am warped to the mountain side above the lair... fortunatly have not had this problem with my own lair *knocks on wood*
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Thread Information