Thread: ceremonial chest scale is all wrong.......

Hybrid View

The fact the 95% or more of all dragons are not going to ever use it (that even obtain one, no telling how long this event will be in, they may become un-obtainable at some point in the near future), should tell the dev's something. As rare and hard to obtain as it is, why can't it be useful alongside something like vengeance?

Even with that scale and a vengeance scale, dragons are not going to be invincible, and are still going to die alot. Hopefully it would be a bit less with the scale.

It tells you the vengenance scale is overpowered?

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    It tells you the vengenance scale is overpowered?
    then the biped weapon stun tech is it too?

Possibly, its not triple techable..

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    Possibly, its not triple techable..

but it WAS

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    The other thing about this scale that is frustrating is that a dragon is required to put 330 training points into Tooth and Claw to wear it.
    Thats what I find most annoying. As a pure caster dragon how does not have the event techs and chooses not to use crafted items from others I will never have those other scales and have to pull all my TP from focus and about half my Power TP to be able to use this scale. I would really like to see more caster based special scales.

It is as annoying as having to invest lots of primal to use the primal boon spell. As the scale has alot of armour etc maybe its been decided that it is a battle scale? No primal on it so maybe its not directed at casters.

The reklar tail scale adds 50 to primal, 75 to armour and 100 to power. So it is a nice caster scale that your after maye?

Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Krakkanoth; April 28th, 2006 at 10:13 PM.

Thread Information