Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anything coming soon for dragons?

Default anything coming soon for dragons?

Or should i go back to hiding for another 2 years? wake me up when dragon classes get added prs ..

damb i need to update this with a newer painting

ya, lairs and ARoP really weren't enough to keep anyone happy for at least a tiny bit.

Hehehe They might come up with something soon. I'm sure I hope...

Besides, Oluviel has been posting here in December, so he is in all likelihood very aware of lairs and ancient RoP already.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Boy subs are growing but the boards seem less active if this is still at the top of the list....Anyways

Ya i left shortly after lairs/ancient,and it was in my better interest to leave. I got a new computer, an alienware with windowsxp and for some reason the launcher would fail, anyways after about a month of talking with tech support back and forth trying to find the problem i gave up since it was taking way too much time. Moreover no other mmorpgs had that problem, and all i want is 30 min or so every other day of playing them.

No boards are active dragons are for the most part happy or just given up on trying to get things changed. Most I think are happy or at least busy building lairs.

Dragons gor their boosts, the ARoP, and the lairs. I wouldnt expect any major dragon-specific additions in a good while. The dragon board is pretty quiet as we don't have very much to complain about anymore; the biggest needs I can think of is the helian version of Gold Rage and primal spell line needing some buffing up. And of course, our ability quests going up to 10.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    Dragons gor their boosts, the ARoP, and the lairs. I wouldnt expect any major dragon-specific additions in a good while. The dragon board is pretty quiet as we don't have very much to complain about anymore; the biggest needs I can think of is the helian version of Gold Rage and primal spell line needing some buffing up. And of course, our ability quests going up to 10.
    .. hoard chamber...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Guess reason is not something that is expected dragons Have gotten a large amount of development time. Many other players have been p[aitently awaiting there time on the developers schedule, many of them have improperly implemented schools or broken abilities and thjey are waiting im sure that further advancements and additions are planned for dragons and i will gladly cheer them on when its their turn again and not until then. Oh yes i do have an adult helian dragon and understand some of the issues im not a biped only purest but lets get the broken things fixed and the half completed stuff done then move on to improvements.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I second Vandellia's Post. Dragons got LOTS of love in the past - now it's time for some biped-adjustment.

I mostly agree with Vandellia.

The dragons are more complete, to the point of where they should have been closer to Dec. 2003 (or April 2004) with Ancient status and lairs. Don't think of it as "dragon love", "development time", or added content, but finishing content NOT done much earlier.

So, with that "caught up" it is time to fix the other parts of the game - mainly the review of the biped adventure classes (talked of a year or more ago), Monks, Confectioners, and more racial buildings (including dragon lair "fluff" similar to biped plots)
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Flying dragon disks
    Hoard Chamber
    More mural art
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

In general finish all schools and abilitys and fix and whats broken hoping everyone gets great stuff in the expansion
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Flying cargo disks are in the pipeline. The design work and entry was finished this past week and will be on blight next week. The quest to obtain them will be created next week also.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I sure wish there were more dragon heads coming out ya know?

A while a ago (a BIG while ago), they added some new dragon heads, already.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Though of course I would like to see more dragon stuff.
    Heads, scale patterns, perhaps the ability to see my armored claws,
    the choice to see dragon scales as actual armor, sky lairs, more
    random lair decorations, multiple heads each with their own breath
    weapon type and different color(Look guys, I'm Tiamat! </D&D nerd> ),
    the ability toss things at others while I'm flying around.. ascent into goddom ;D

Some biped things would be nice(Sslik heads that don't look utterly retarted
    or like someone took their heads and squished them).
    Perhaps some mounts for them(giant maggots ahhaha), npcs that actually
    *do*things, the freedom of more races, ability to swim, better hair,
    find more of the current free races homelands and free them, pets? Stuff like that.

Order - Reilata - Still Lairless..
    Altoholoic

yes dragons got some (important) love the last month and are now a finished race like all others ^^

new stuff for dragons i want to see?

to be ridable
    to get a progression beyond lvl 100 (new schools or a multiclass option)

if you are a dragon from 1-99 then the game is really great! i dont think there have to be anything added. only some elder game?

Thread Information