Thread: MY Trail account should have expired by now

Default MY Trail account should have expired by now

Greetings

On the 14th of June it should have been the end of my Trail account which I opened to check out how Horizons performance was before reactivating my main account. The day I created the trail account I canceled it so upon the ending of the trail I would not get charged and the trial account not become a monthly sub. I even got the e-mail telling me the account had been canceled.

It's now the 16th of June and I can still log in to that trail account? I've tried running the cancel account again just in case but, upon click the cancel option the site doesn't seem to work. Also I get page come up saying server error in application when I try view current subscription to try double check details there. Manage account option seems to work and tells me I have no active CC on file but, since I can still log in I'm a little worried. Can dev team shed some light on the matter what's going on?

Thank you!

You're on Unity, as far as I can recall. GN have been having some issues with their billing systems, so this might be a side effect of this... Other than that, you can be confident that you will not be billed any additional time. GN does not auto-bill trial accounts.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Yeah my main account is Unity but, the trail account is under the USA server billing as I downloaded the trail the only works on USA servers. So if they did bill me it would be on the USA billing system. I'm hoping this is because of the issues they're having. *fingers crossed*

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Greenclaw1
    Yeah my main account is Unity but, the trail account is under the USA server billing as I downloaded the trail the only works on USA servers. So if they did bill me it would be on the USA billing system. I'm hoping this is because of the issues they're having. *fingers crossed*
    Can you send an email to [email protected] indicating your account login and your inability to cancel?

We've been having account issues all week. Once they're cleared, we can cancel it at the 14 day mark.

Thanks.

Thread Information