Thread: Developer Notice: Chaos and Order Update

Default Developer Notice: Chaos and Order Update

Chaos and Order Update Fixes:

· Fixed the ability Armor Piercing Attack to ignore armor as its description states it should.
    · Mithril Dexterity Chest Scale Hoard Value was modified to be consistent with other chest scales, it was mistakenly higher than intended.
    · Fixed the ability Armor Piercing Shot to ignore armor as its description states it should.
    · Level 5 Grulets should now be harvestable upon death.
    · The augmentation Gnomian Prowess had an inappropriate keyword causing it to conflict with augmentations that slowed your melee speed.
    · The Promote Vitality line of augmentations now have constraints so that only players of the proper level may receive the augmentation.
    · Debase was incorrectly hasting the target, instead of slowing its attacks. It will now properly slow the targets attacks.
    · Daunting Mist was incorrectly hasting the target, instead of slowing its attacks. It will now properly slow the targets attacks.
    · Corrected a spelling error. Fyakki?s between the levels 116 and 120 are now called Indestructible Fyakki.
    · Thornwood Treants are now harvestable upon death.
    · The Primal Vengeance technique will no longer display the pink ?no asset? box when it affects a monster.
    · Fyakkis between the levels of 36 and 40 should now be dropping Fyakki Stinger Tips.
    · Expert machines will now give out the +75 bonus as intended.
    · Enervating Morbidae will no longer affect Dragons.
    · Enervating Morbidae has undergone a few changes. These changes are an attempt to hinder its progress towards towns.
    · Plot at 22490, 20119 was smoothed.
    · Terrain tears at 28960, 23141 and 28696, 23012 were fixed.
    · The ?inescapable holes? have been smoothed. Locations 21988.71,21259.41 and 27728.12, 20819.92.
    · Outfitters Trainers had a bug that they would only give out level 1-9 tasks, this has been corrected and they will now give out the appropriate level tasks.
    · Dragon Crafting Quest NPC's and quests have been looked at and fixed, this includes Evenitas, Kreig, Zepartus and Miemonus.

Additions

· Added the Expert Invisible Cargo Cap formula to the Vielo, Korlottia.
    · Acul community added.
    · Brandon?s Shelf community added.
    · Lamp posts added to Padraig
    · Well and sand added to all communities on Saritova Island
    · The Empire moved massive amounts of rock to the western coast of Lesser Aradoth to help the Saris avoid getting their feet wet when crossing to the Blighted Island.
    · Beginner Invisible Cargo Cap, Journeyman Invisible Cargo Cap, and Expert Cargo Cap have been added to the loot tables and trainers.

Changes

· With the addition of new structures, we introduced a new way for accessing storage in certain structures. These took the form of doors on the Silo and chests in houses. These have not been working consistently for some players; therefore, we have decided to revert to another way of accessing the storage on a structure. Now if you wish to access your storage just double click the structure, we have removed the Highlight effect on these structures so that you will no longer light up a town as your cursor moves over buildings

Developer Notice: Chaos and Order Update 10/28/2004 The maintenance on Order is now complete and order is back online, Chaos will be back online by 12:00 pm PDT. Please click on more for release notes.

Default Re: Developer Notice: Chaos and Order Update

What? That's the same patch notes from yesterday's patch. Did they take em down to apply the same patch again? Odd to say the least!

It's the blight patch from yesterday.

Oh yeah your right, time for another cup of coffee...

Spiritblade

I think the part at the bottom is the pertinent part

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches

Developer Notice: Chaos and Order Update 10/28/2004 The maintenance on Order is now complete and order is back online, Chaos will be back online by 12:00 pm PDT. Please click on more for release notes.

hahahaha

sigh.

[:#]

Linea

woohoo, the "patch for the patch" is in. Now If I just didn't have to work till midnight I could play some. [:)]

Wonderful... Game comes back around 3-ish and I have to leave for work at 3-ish... Have to wait till tonight to play.

Somebody kill something for me while I am confined to my computerless job, please.

Thanks,
    LexDivinia
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

· The Primal Vengeance technique will no longer display the pink ?no asset? box when it affects a monster.
    Does this mean we get to see proper f/x or that tthe debuff's taking effect will be confirmed by.... nothing?
    · Acul community added.
    I see that the Istarian Backwards Speakers' Association strikes again. [:D]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard

Does this mean we get to see proper f/x or that tthe debuff's taking effect will be confirmed by.... nothing?
    It is confirmed by the massive drop in damage that the mob deals hardly need any other confirmation.
    Kalis Stormbreaker Dragon lvl 100/61

Quote Originally Posted by LexDivinia
    Wonderful... Game comes back around 3-ish and I have to leave for work at 3-ish... Have to wait till tonight to play.

Somebody kill something for me while I am confined to my computerless job, please.

Thanks,
    LexDivinia
    Ok KittieKat, will kill lots of nice things for you until your return :)

Fed Apocalypse

Fixed the ability Armor Piercing Attack to ignore armor as its description states it should.

YEahh Strike [;)]

Thx Many Huk Devs [:P]

I wait sooooooooo long to fix My Spearman Special Ability Style
    i hope this patch comes this week also On unity so i can test it how it works yet^^[:D]

Greeting
    Kodos der Henker First lvl 100 Spearhero worldwide

Thread Information