Thread: dragon quarrel

Default dragon quarrel

welll i have plenty of time on my hands since horizons still doesn'
    t work on my new comp lol, so here's a new painting

Ooohh... Very pretty. I like!

i did that while i was not logged in, so i may have screwed it up, i cleaned out my cookies =p

That is a very, very pretty drawing, oluviel!

One comment, though, if I may; The blue dragon's neck seems a bit too flexible than what you'd expect.
    Last edited by tramsan; July 13th, 2006 at 10:22 PM.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

WOW!

I am lost at words at How Wonderful the painting. Truly a piece of art work, I want that as a poster hanging in my room.

How long does a painting like that take you to create? I know some painters that say they can spend weeks on there art.

Very very nice.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Oh. My. God.

What a wonderful paintig!!!

I can't find words for that, just impressive!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

mmm i am so jealous of your talent right now Beautiful painting, good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    WOW!

I am lost at words at How Wonderful the painting. Truly a piece of art work, I want that as a poster hanging in my room.

How long does a painting like that take you to create? I know some painters that say they can spend weeks on there art.
    heh some can paint years, i spent a four days painting over two weeks. If it wasn't summer time i woulda done it in two days because i turn to overdrive in school season. Now the neck...an oversight but it doesn't matter lol

i"ll let ya know and try to may it available as a print on DA if you'd like. I need to retake the pic anyway and i have a tripod now.

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

that's pretty cool...

mind you i think you could have proly drawn a horse with your eyes closed right??

which makes you liek pro drawer/painter.

i like it. very nice!!!

lol i coulda drawn a horse with my eyes closed once... really should start painting again... never ever been even close to that good though. really love the dragons

Wonderful painting its very beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Consecrated.ECSS
    that's pretty cool...

mind you i think you could have proly drawn a horse with your eyes closed right??

which makes you liek pro drawer/painter.

i like it. very nice!!!
    Heh i was only recently introduced to drawing w/o looking, and it takes a lot of practice. Once you eliminate the crutch of seeing what ur doin you focus on what your looking at, and your hand has to achieve it independently. So it ends up being an effective way to train hand/eye coordination.

Now drawing totally without reference without looking is another level entirely. It would require me to know horse anatomy like the back of my hand, and currently i have enough trouble with human anatomy.

glad ya'll like it

Really nice work there, Olu
    My anatomy knowledge suxxors so I stick to 3D models where I can file around until it looks right lol

Thread Information