Thread: Formula Product sorting.

Default Formula Product sorting.

I would love to see the over all formulas sort the proudcts in side it by Tier. I.E. Sandstone, Slate,Granite, Obsidian,Marble. Rather then Granite,Marble,
    Slate,Obsidian,Sandstone is currently sorted.

It is a small thing but would be easyer to choose and for some things like gems, to figure out teir quicker for those of use with bad memories.

there are built in filters at the bottom: beginner, journeyman, expert, etc
    Hiko - Former Defender of Shadow
    100 Knight of Creation Hybrid
    -= Disciples =-
    BOYCOTTING THE SUMMONED SHIELD OF CREATION AS OF JULY 17TH, 2006

the existing filters are buggy (

if you have scribed B+J+E stone brick formular and sort it by product you get a real confusing screen

if you sort it by expert then you see all versions before too

What I mean if is you click on say Master Stone brick form it brings up the little window with all the sub forms in it. I woul dlike to see those organized some how. You can click on it and get it to orgonize but would be nice to have it pre-organized when opened.

yes!

this window is very chaotic atm

It's caotic because the filter runs on the formulae, not on the products you can crete with it.

f.ex. An Expert stone brick formula is by setting the filters visible in the expert section, not in JM / Beg.
    But when you activate the "show products" you'll get listed all products you can create with that expert form.

As far as I know, the products of a formulae are not linked directly to the tiers so its not possible to sort out JM products out of an expert form.
    For this there had to be a rework on database and also a rework on the priorities of filter sets.

Not really... they must be "database entries"

Try playing a dragon

ALL of the LAIRSHAPER "sub windows" are organized by tier (all of them)

but when you go to craft a regular "bar" "brick" "Gem" or "Essence" your list is what ever they have decided the order was "way back then"

So it CAN be done.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage

Try playing a dragon

but when you go to craft a regular "bar" "brick" "Gem" or "Essence" your list is what ever they have decided the order was "way back then"

So it CAN be done.
    Yes that is exactly what I am talking about. They come up the same order always and it is no other organization then the way someone typed them in that I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage

Try playing a dragon

So it CAN be done.
    WEll maybe they have done at lairshaping something that the missed at the old ones...the references in DB

Thread Information