Thread: Classifieds.

Default Classifieds.

Hmmm, the consigner list is a godsend, and I love it. But I'd like the opposite, Classifieds.

Wherein people can offer work opportunities, or offer their services, and also those wishing to buy things but they can never find, those asking for help, etc could be done. I know there are the server forums, but I'm not sure if these are really the thing to use or not, I'm not sure...

Anyways, I'd love to get my hands on some Expert forms, but... they are never up (they are All biped forms, except for 1 blighted scale form) on connies, and I am not paying the ridiculous prices at the Vielo if I can help it.

So, something like Classifieds would help... it'd be even cooler if you could access them in-game too... but that's a daydream and a half hehe.

--Dhalin

Reverse consignment was one of the features Smeglor was working on when CP Baker fired the team.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

OH oh

Yuk I forgot all about that. Darn, hope it still gets implemented

Jayne

alternatively, you can use the forums, marketplace channel, or /who and hope for the best.

That is how I orginally got my 1st plot in harro finished. Need a mason? Search masons and negotiate a price.
    Hiko - Former Defender of Shadow
    100 Knight of Creation Hybrid
    -= Disciples =-
    BOYCOTTING THE SUMMONED SHIELD OF CREATION AS OF JULY 17TH, 2006

at unity if you ask at market to get 1 item crafted you need good luck to get an answer at all

the most crafters are self supporter and dont want and need to craft for others

the minority help everyone and offer their crafting service so it would be very very good to get an Order Vendor

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=14355

Yeah, the reason I suggested this in my OP is because now that I am Lv90 craft, I need Expert Forms... a lot of them... and with the simply Outrageous prices the Vielo charge... um, I think the only way I'm going to get those is PtP transactions.

Problem:

Most players dump Expert Forms by the loads on PBs...

--Dhalin

the fundamental advantage that a reverse consigner has over spamming marketplace is that you don't have to be online at the same time as somebody who has the skills/disposition to make whatever it is that you find yourself wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    But I'd like the opposite, Classifieds.--Dhalin
    I have always liked this idea. People could "quote" their fees/rates and the listor (sp?) could choose the seller that best meets his needs.

Thread Information