Thread: Updating credit card info ... Curious

Default Updating credit card info ... Curious

Has anyone bee able to update their credit card info?

Because I'm still getting a "unknown error" message and ... tickets, e-mail, snail mail and forums seems not to get EII attention.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

EII requires new billing agreements with everyone. Perhaps this is what they are working on and thats why you can't updated CC info ??

Really? But I was just billed one of my normal recurrings through EI (said so on the line item description on the account), without my doing anything?

I'm fine with that as I'll be playing for a while yet, but is it true about having to redo billing agreements? What does that mean, in terms of what EI and I have to do?
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

If EII had bought Tulga no new agreements would be needed. But because they did not and just bought the game it is my understanding that legally they need new agreements with everyone they bill on. What would it mean ? Simple the process that everyone got angry over because it was done via a non secure website. You enter your billing info and click that you understand the billing agreement. The same thing for any continued billing service you use.

Why they haven't been able to set a system up when its common place in the online world perplexes me some. Honest its so easy anyone can do it. But we do not know the whole story here I'm sure. I would imagine that a standard account maintence system would be in place soon. I think its nescessary for anyone to have any faith that their information is in good hands.

Game Management, EI Horizons

Default billing conversion

Pay by Touch is working vigorously to repair account number issues for anyone who cannot use the automatic update system please use the procedure laid out in the "log in screen" message.

EI has spent many hours trying to respect our players needs and provide accurate easy billing. The system is in place, unfortunately a small number of subscribers data was incorrectly ported.

Quote Originally Posted by DANU
    use the procedure laid out in the "log in screen" message.
    I did plus two ticket, still no reply.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Same here. My boyfriend has sent in two tickets to get my account updated with his credit card information because mine is no longer valid. Once was two or three weeks before my billing date which is around the 24th of each month, the day I realised I was not going to be able to continue paying for awhile. And the second one was around the 24th of this month, perhaps a day before or on the day I don't remember. I can still log in, but for how long I don't know. And we have no idea if it's been switched over because he has not had a reply to his ticket. I will be extremely agitated if my account gets cancelled when there's no reason it should be.
    Disciples of Namir
    Shard: Order
    Britt Namir - Female Saris Flame Disciple
    Ryver - Ancient Helian Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Tania Namir - Femal Saris Storm Disciple
    Melthana - Adult Lunus Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Ruhan Namir - Male Saris Spirit Disciple

Thread Information