Thread: Even More Account Problems

Default Even More Account Problems

Heh. Time for more account problem although this time it's not's from a person who wants to cancel but from a person who wants to pay. My mate and I recently switched to a different credit card and this of course included a new number. All charges to the old one are null and void since well...it doesn't exist anymore. Here's my problem..whenever I try to update the account manager so that I can pay to play the game I get a nice little error. So, we can still play but we arn't paying. I dislike this situation as I would not like to lose my three accounts or our plots. I would like to pay to play the game I have supported for two years but I am not sure how to do so. Can someone help me?
    Last edited by Nayuaka; November 2nd, 2006 at 06:44 AM.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Send them a ticket. I had the same thing happen, had to change credit card since it no longer exists. Sent them a ticket and it's all taken care of now.
    Disciples of Namir
    Shard: Order
    Britt Namir - Female Saris Flame Disciple
    Ryver - Ancient Helian Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Tania Namir - Femal Saris Storm Disciple
    Melthana - Adult Lunus Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Ruhan Namir - Male Saris Spirit Disciple

I did send in a ticket but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here as well. Glad to see someone had the same problem as me and survived though.

I did the same thing last night. Error also. Sent in ticket, got auto-ack. How long did it take to get the switch resolved?
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Default Still waiting.....

Had the same issue where my creditcard expired and I gave them a new one last May. Haven't been billed since. I sent my ticket in on 10/20. Got one message:
    "Currently, we are unable to process account updates. I see that this occured in May, which will be noted. I will be forwarding your ticket to billing with a note to the head of the department."

Still waiting.......

I hope you who cannot pay, yet want to are not caught up in the sweep of accounts.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Same issue - sent a ticket..

its been there about three+weeks now with no response...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Oh, that's so very encouraging. Mine's been a few days without a response. I wonder how these guys are making money. -_-

well mine was a "renewal" of my already placed sub, I'd just never given them my information from their buyout.

I dont know if I still got charged this month or not, I wont know till the CC card number came in. If I did it means they still have our old information from Tulga. If I didn't well then, yea I'm stuck on ticket since Oct. 12 or something like that. Its not even been "assigned" to anyone, (if that information at the top of our tickets mean anything)

I even posted a followup ticket going "hello....knock knock"
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    well mine was a "renewal" of my already placed sub, I'd just never given them my information from their buyout.

I dont know if I still got charged this month or not, I wont know till the CC card number came in. If I did it means they still have our old information from Tulga.
    I've never sent them my credit card number, and I'm still beeing charged since the buyout. So they have our old information from Tulga.

Well first I do not think they (EII or TG) had our account info that should have only been with PBT or what ever the compony is, just like GN and thier billing compony. Secound I think the info only stays as long as you have renewable account your info will be saved if you go the non-renewing option then no I would think your info would not be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin
    I've never sent them my credit card number, and I'm still beeing charged since the buyout. So they have our old information from Tulga.
    I would think that PBT has your info and didn't recognize that you wanted your account to be canceld or whatever.
    So I would suggest you to call PBT, you can get the number from that stikied post in this forum...
    After that you should be able to resubscribe (I had no problems with that).

I think many of these unresolved issues could be handled this way... I don't know what caused it, but many accounts seem to be in some "undefined" or "unproper" state... so people shoud cancel with PBT (if it won't work with EI) and resubscribe with EI after that... that should sync their info about you
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso
    I would think that PBT has your info and didn't recognize that you wanted your account to be canceld or whatever.
    So I would suggest you to call PBT, you can get the number from that stikied post in this forum...
    After that you should be able to resubscribe (I had no problems with that).

I think many of these unresolved issues could be handled this way... I don't know what caused it, but many accounts seem to be in some "undefined" or "unproper" state... so people shoud cancel with PBT (if it won't work with EI) and resubscribe with EI after that... that should sync their info about you
    But I don't want to cancel anything ! I'm still having fun here
    I don't think I should cancel and resuscribe, just to have infos sync, as they haven't changed since I first suscribed. Or should I ?

If you don't run into problems, then all should be fine, I think...

But some people seem to have problems with their subscriptions... but after all I don't know enough about the issues to be too sure

meerily enough, after posting here I got a response to my ticket - someone from the billing department will be contacting me to get my information and my account will not be cancelled accidently due to the problem .

So there will be a response, but Nagafan also talked about poking one of the devs through PMs here as well - I was just saving that for a last resort.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

hehe.. I'm quite sure the support staff & the billing department has much to do with HZ these days...

Maybe things will improve in the future when all the problems from the transition are solved or so... let's hope the best for all of you with account problems

Quote Originally Posted by Nayuaka
    Oh, that's so very encouraging. Mine's been a few days without a response. I wonder how these guys are making money. -_-
    Umm... a printing press in the basement??

J/K.... take a joke already..
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Thread Information