Thread: : EI and the Future of Horizons 2.2 (discussion only)

Default : EI and the Future of Horizons 2.2 (discussion only)

Please use this thread to have your discussions here, keep civil please.

Thank you

Thank you for the effort Peaches. But I do not think this will work out like you hope. People are lazy and are not going to leave one post to go to another post to keep from derailing a thread. As I asked in the other thread you made I take it you can not limit who post to what thread? Or are you planing to move off topic post here manually?

As I have posted before ideally, I think any way , would have the one post where all the questions are asked and answered that are then copied to a Mod only writable post but we can all view, and once that thread gets derailed to much a new one is started but the mod only post remains with the questions and answers.

I am not lazy! }:=8p Truthfully I had planned to use this by copying the question over I wanted to address and repllying to it here. But I just haven't found anything yet that I want to press a point on.

From discussions elsewhere that I've gathered, I'm hoping that EI will be able to add some new stuff, perhaps the war (non-dynamic), or some fluff, to keep us amused while they work on fixing/establishing the foundation of HZ. I do feel that the latter are much more important in order to add meaningful content in the future.

Obviously, a lot of people like some asurrance, which I can understand. I think it's important for EI to understand this as well, and know the reason why the current playerbase seem incredulous toward what EI have to say.

I think this is just a way where communication got lost.

So what if people post in the tread. I think this board of already heavily overmoderated, no offence to the people doing what they are asked to do.

I understand that certain behaviour isn't allowed but to just go around and delete full threads because it would have gotten derailed is just silly.

One way to prevent this so called derailing is to stay more on the case and remain visiting and answering our questions and then i mean all of our questions. I have noticed that some questions are just being ignored because they would have been answered in previous threads or they would be about things that would be too touchy to talk about at this point.

We, the customer need an answer or we'll think the worst and that's something the derailing has proven already.

Moving postings I could live with but I think that deleting posts which aren't rude but just would be off topic or just be containing things that move towards a discussion is just the same as telling the poster to shut up because his or her opinion isn't required.

People will be posting and visiting these forums less and less because of this behaviour, I think you can already see it.

There are no new people joining so only leaving or visiting left because, "Hey, my brothers dog gets better treatment then we as customers"

Yes EII has been doing really good things.

I really liked what was done with the fall event and I also liked to see how the whole communication towards us, the customers, had started.

Communication has to be kept going all the time.

restricting the posters in a thread to be only mods is really simple.
    Just close the thread, a mod will have the option to open it, post to it, and close it up again..

Just a little work around..

But with that way Nagi had to copy the questions over and answer them..
    Moving the "derailed" posts would be the best way, I think, but it could make discussion a bit harder... *shrugs*
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information