Thread: How do we warn others of problems (2.0)

Default How do we warn others of problems (2.0)

I would like a list of what problems we are NOT to discuss that will get a thread locked. Apparently there are a lot of topics that taste like bad medicine, but are still on-topic, and not breaking the rules.

These topics are locked for the reason that they aren't "happy" sounding.

If it's a question about the billing problems: Locked
    If it's a question about when will we see some action from the new owners: locked
    If it's a question about a recent news flash that people have question on: Locked
    As soon as someone says something "slightly negative" whether it be in a new posting, or responding to an existing post: Locked.

Maybe a more "tighter and generalized" list of what subjects fall under the "please send PMs to me or EI to resolve the problem or issue your 'complaints' would be a better solution" and... make it a sticky so people can read this list of "issues" as we cannot second guess as to what will cause the "masterlock of doom" to appear.

We need to know what the mods here consider "bashing, flaming, etc..." beyond the normal common sense versions of those.

Thanks for your time.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I don't know how you all judge it...
    But reading the last post in for example that thread:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...t=15676&page=3

makes it perfectly clear to me, why this thread was locked...

There are just some posts that are not necessary, not contributing to anything and just are posted to try to bash EI... if people would stop that, maybe a few more threads would survive? *shrugs*

There are two parties engaged here... it's not always that "bad mods"
    And Peaches always says, that you should PM her about forum problems, so I am quite sure this one gets locked, also...
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Default I have started

another thread, please post in there.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=15709

Thanks
    Last edited by Peaches; December 9th, 2006 at 11:35 PM.

Thread Information