Thread: Chaos trouble - 6th Feb

Default Chaos trouble - 6th Feb

Nothing is loading. Sitting there waiting for my chars to pop and... nada.

Hmmmmmm might need a reboot ... or there might be somthing else wrong
    it can be a quick fix and i am shur that they will handel it
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

chaos again loading in skyes
    19:44 CET

Same, won't load past blue skies, others that have made it in having severe problems - forms taking minutes to load, NPCs not responding, etc.

But Order works! Any Chaos players that come there are welcome to join the refugee channel, Chaos Spreads.

Well, darn it all... I was hoping the control server being rebuilt last week would have solved these problems as well, but apparently not.

Default Chaos trouble - 6th Feb

Its being looking into. Login is better, vault opening is better, looting is somewhat better, accessing structures is better thusfar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech
    Well, darn it all... I was hoping the control server being rebuilt last week would have solved these problems as well, but apparently not.
    "Control Server" ain't the database.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Thread Information