Thread: ok Remember this

Post ok Remember this

Naf has Tried Maney times to talk to Us and Each and every time we bashed them smashed them trashed them and the Post where Locked then Mod was added to stop the derailment of the communication's Posts that Did not work so they stopped cause we showed them a Pattern of behavior

it is my thoughts that we are to Parshaly to be blamed for there silence so when you get angry at them for there Lack of Communication's Read the threads that Naf has tried and where Locked

Enjoy the game have Fun in it Try New things be happy for what we have and Maby there thoughts on Us might change and they might start communicating again
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I don't understand what you are trying to say.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    I don't understand what you are trying to say.
    What he means is,

You pay a fee for a service/game, this fee does not entitle you to have opinions, complain, or seek answers for ongoing problems.

However it does entitle you to log in (when you can) play the game, enjoy yourself, and to keep your mouth shut.

Pretty much sum it up?
    Bite the Kitty!!

A. Nagafen doesn't post because he's no longer the community manager.

B. Part of a CSR's job is to deal with criticism and unhappy clientele. I offer no sympathy as so many of mine own jobs have dealt with this very thing. Grow a thicker skin. And if this is TRULY the reason why they refuse to post (hurt feelings waa waa) then I am at a loss for words. Any CM worth their salt knows how to take whiny posters in stride.

Please Lightning Claw. this is the second thread you've started about how our attitude has ran them off. In truth, I believe they don't post because there is nothing to post about. No development, no transfer of blight characters, no Unity shard, no account/billing fixes. Given the lack of responses to the Historian emails, I imagine thats dead in the water also. It has nothing to do with the forum members expressing frustration or demanding answers as to why these things have not come about or been repaired. Things that were promised to us might I add.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Well I don't have a problem with my account, I am happy and having fun and all of yall should be too!!!!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Bite the Kitty!!

Thread Information