Thread: why are all mobs on the decrease

Default why are all mobs on the decrease

am i seeing things or have all the mobs been cut in hafe
    i am Hunting the gold golems on my Ped i get up there and there might be a total of 5 or 6 on one side and sparse on the other PLEAS Restore the Mobs !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Monster region spawn parameters haven't been changed since June 2006. Either the monster daemons are under load or the region (and any regions linked to it) have hit the max number of spawns and you just can't find them.
    Last edited by Hal`cyon Sskyler; February 12th, 2007 at 07:27 PM.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Dang I was gonna say all the mobs are at H&R Block doing their taxes
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

They have all been destroyed by me!!!!

All your monsters are belong to ME!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeee
    Bite the Kitty!!

Default Gold Golems

Hmmm

I thing I used to really love was killing the Gold Golems..Always used to be plenty to hunt and when you finished all youn did was turn around and plenty more had spawned, as a biped and using a Dragon I could never clear them all.

I blame lag and reduced bandwidth and (attacks don't belong here) owners of the online game called Horizons..

Last edited by Peaches; February 16th, 2007 at 02:03 PM.

Thread Information