Thread: Chaos Issues 2/13/o7

Default Chaos Issues 2/13/o7

I was Fighting Gold Golems and was Kicked from the Server in the mid fight tried to re log and i log in to clouds tried a 3rd time and it hangs itself at Looking up cha stats

Update
    Still Loging in to clouds aney one have aney ideas to fix this on my end
    Last edited by lightning claw; February 13th, 2007 at 04:58 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

When you log in, and you get the clouds, just wait, it will soon load up. Log in took me a long time, but, I didnt get the clouds. If you still can't log in, try deleting your chaos world cache file and see if that helps.

Default thanks for your help

but still no Dice i gave up after a hour trying to log
    and i still cant log in

Update

that was the weirdest log in i ever experienced but i got in for how long only the devs know
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I can not log in either. Tried two different accounts. Same thing..blue sky. Clearing the world cache didn't help and letting it sit with the blue sky for 5 minutes didn't help. I'll try again tomarrow.

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thamoris
    I can not log in either. Tried two different accounts. Same thing..blue sky. Clearing the world cache didn't help and letting it sit with the blue sky for 5 minutes didn't help. I'll try again tomarrow.

wait for 5 min after u get to the Clouds the server is S........L.........O.......W
    AND THERE is a Posobility of a few errors Igor them get them to go away and u should be fine

yep I'm gettin about 5 min to login, and about 1 min to open vault.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

I'm not even going to bother. The status of the game is such that PME would have to pay ME to play. I'll try again later when I feel like it. I'm only logging on to turn over the guild plot to the new GL anyways and to say Hi to my guildies. I have too much to do in other games right now to mess with a 10 min log in process that may or may not work.

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

Bah, same problem. Log in and there is nothing but sky and nothing under it. First thing I tried doing is clearing the world cache, then I waited 20 minutes just to see if it MIGHT load. No dice. Can't log in. Well I suppose that I CAN log in I just can't do anything but stare at sky and white emptiness.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

It eventually did launch for me, but was the longest wait that I've ever seen. Took about 10 minutes or so to even get to the empty sky. Another 10 watching the clouds roll by. And finally 2 or 3 for the assets to load up once it finally let me in completely. Buffs seemed to happen quickly though effects off the ethereal tablets I used were about 5 minutes delayed.

Hey Peaches, do they even bother to reply to your emails saying they are 'looking into it' anymore?

Default ?????? Bandwidth

HI all

Weeks ago, check my previous posts I suggested that EII/PME had lowered/ reduced the bandwidth!.

IF so it would answer the long login times etc.

Regards

Gorek

Playing VCO/Vanguard/ and LOTR and having fun

ps Blight was the future of Horizons, Blight was shut down, Unitas will never happen, copies from the dead Blight to Chaos and Order will never happen.. HZ is dead and it is just a matter of time before the small number of users still active realise it..
    Last edited by Peaches; February 16th, 2007 at 02:22 PM.

login took me forever, but the next login, was just fine. (currently) Fixed!
    Last edited by Peaches; February 15th, 2007 at 11:01 PM.

It's not fixed... it's intermittent. Same problem we've been having for weeks on Chaos. About every other day it seems, we go through the same problem.

"Fixed"?!! How can a problem that keeps recurring time and again be "fixed" out of the blue? Granted, at the moment login is working correctly. But recent history is showing that it certainly is not going to stay that way. "Fixed" will be when the problem is discovered and action is taken to assure that it won't happen again. That is like me telling a pilot who has been having recurring engine trouble that it went away on it's own. Don't worry, it is "fixed". Go ahead and fly.

the database for Chaos is in obvious trouble. It should be noted that the recent control server failure had nothing to do at all whatsoever with the database.

It will take a DB guru to repair it to the point where chaos no longer has problems.

Morning
    Have to agree that this is not fixed. Spent 30 minutes trying to load in with ability to only see the occassional disk. Cleared world cache last time I tried to log in and then was timed out in the process.

I want to play. Under no illusions that everything is wonderful, but I still want to play.

Thanks
    Master Annai Aditu of the Storm
    Proud member of the Order of the Talon, Chaos
    "I'm a fair, fragile flower of femininity...and if you don't believe me I'll rip your face off!"

Thread Information