Thread: Where's the hatchling?

Default Where's the hatchling?

Well, I'm bored. Figured that I may as well start a little game of location identification. I'll start with two screens, the first should be easy to identify. The second, though it may seem obvious at first, look closely. There is a chance that most have never seen this place. I tweaked the brightness, was way too dark for some reason.

Pic #1 Way up high:

Pic #2 Somewhere hidden:

Prize for getting them both: Uh, will an attaboy do? Nasith is a poor hatchling and does not have much to offer.

The first one is on top of the tower by Morning Light and the second one is the cave with the portal to the blighted labirynth on New Trismus

Very nice! 1 'attaboy' for you. Anyone else have a screenie?

Portal? Blighted labyrinth?

When you're on New Trismus, go to 45563,15405 to find the cave with the portal

You have to sneak under the rock lid that is covering it. The use of setscale may be required. It'll give you the portal window when you step onto the pad, though the destination is 'unavailable'. The 'Blighted Labyrinth' was one of the goodies that the Tulga guys were working on at the time of the sale. It exists on the servers, though I know of no way to get to it short of a dev transporting you there. There were some screenshots made by some players that David took there just before he had to hand over the game. Unfortunately, I was not around that night. But the accounts I've heard was that it was pretty cool even in it's unfinished state.

Sadly, this is just one of many things that will never be finished now.
    Last edited by Solitaire; February 25th, 2007 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    Portal? Blighted labyrinth?
    *Bonks shula* I even reportet about that thing in my reports !

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Somewhere green!

in new varssack right near the water fall but above it when you go to the monsters.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Exactly! Good job! (Anyone who hasn't visited that place should go take a look.)

Reward? Uhm... another "Good job!" I would give you something if you were on Chaos.

used to hang out there all the time its where i trained how can i not know that area and thanks but memories are all the reward i need
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Thread Information