Thread: Ok, I'e done it...

Default Ok, I'e done it...

I just did a proper creation of little Shul on Chaos - weither I go there or Order depends a bit on what lairs are available. I'm still waiting for Unitas to pop up, but I simply cannot stay away any longer. Could any other Unity refugees contact me ingame? Is there a chat channel for us?

Bite, THEN think...

Don't know what the lair situation is on Order, but on Chaos the only lairs I see available are in Trandalar and Drakul. Once in a while you might catch someone leaving the game and selling his lair, so keep an eye out (that's how I got my lair in Harro), but they are pretty rare.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Order still has plenty of lairs available across Istaria, including some in the Chiconis suburbs.

I'm going to be out of game for much of the weekend, but should you decide to jump over to Order, give either Tagath or myself a shout and one of us can take you around to some of the more...unknown lairs.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I also did this the other day, took a trial account but I've not actually made a replacement pevil yet. I figured if they don't want to give us Unitas but offer our old chars to be merged into Order/Chaos, I want my real Pev back. If they just scrap us completely... perhaps I'll remake her. Anyhoo if there are more lairs on Order, I think I'll drop in on there if/when we hear something. I'm also finding it a struggle to stay away, particularly with the wonderful screenies in the picture thread.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

U on trial? - I'm still playing free on the Unity account...

heh didn't figure that would work... i'll try logging in with it.

edit: nope won't let me, tells me username/password not found.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I miss my dragon horribly (even if I played seldom) but it's a matter of principle: I won't give my money to a company that won't even bother saying "hi" after months of silence.

...u know we're taking over Chaos Vah? We got a Unity guild with 79 members. Hatchies all over the place...

79 members... wow. *pops on to be nosy* I do have to agree with the not giving them money bit. But darn this game is so good.

I'm still logging on with my Unity account, so I'm not giving anything yet. And I won't do so until my original char(s) are available...

Well I even would not create another Takora on Order/Chaos even they would beg me. They where in the past... how to say.. "not really nice to us" EU-Players.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Blaa... I want to play... But I can't. No server = no characters, no plot, no friends...

I have been playing on chaos for over a year now and my gf and I own 4 plots now which all are being developed.

You're all welcome to visit Parsi and use the structures on our plots, our machines are all JM.

Thread Information