Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horizons: A movie...

IS THAT NICE!!
    pls give us more

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

The song was part of the ambient music mod put out that includes all sorts of ambient noises (wolves, hawks, dwarves in the mines, etc.).
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Loved the movie ! The music is great

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ystalin

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    The song was part of the ambient music mod put out that includes all sorts of ambient noises (wolves, hawks, dwarves in the mines, etc.).
    The Ambient music mod was created by Shulahravaukar.
    One track of the mod is actually the theme music from Deus Ex II -Invisible War.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Since I don't play console games, I had no reference to Deus Ex to go by. I only knew where I'd heard it from.

And, yes, Shulahravaukar is definitely a Deus Ex fan, given his forum self-photo in the DE cover.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Deus Ex was originally made for the PC, Deus Ex is more console designed

Shameless thread capture

Horizons: Order of Reclamation Guild Movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnzhcaxKN00

Done by metagruen/OoR a REAL long time ago.

best,
    Arcat (frame)

If there was ever a post showing why prospective players should be allowed to access the boards....

Very, very nice. Even a Blight Vortex!
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

The song in qustion is a modified version of the music fro the great cathedral mission in the original Deus Ex, used in the intro of the console ****-up Deus Ex: Invisible War...

Thumbs up Wow!!

I know I am behind the times here.. but these are awesome!!

I really love those HZ player made movies. More more MORE I want more!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

yes very nice video!! I enjoyed watching it

Thanks! I've been wanting to see what it looks like to fly!

*casts rez on the thread* Hey! Its on topic!

Bwheee! Finaly reached adulthood! Finaly got the next part out. I know the story doesnt really flow over well from the first but I couldnt seem to tie it in very well to the first and still do what I wanted.

Anyways Here's The Link! Enjoy.

If you ever need to go back to hatchling to get some extra footage, it is easy to fake it. Just need to change around a couple of files. Tis what I've been doing to get footage of my ancient as a hatchling. Easy to do. You can even change in game by going to khutit and changing the files back then going back to dragon form.

In the Tulga Games\Horizons\resources\entities\characters folder, find the three files dragonj_u.ent (hatchling), dragon_u.ent (adult) and dragona_u.ent (ancient). To appear as a hatchling, move the dragon_u.ent to a safe place. Make a copy of dragonj_u.ent and rename it to the adult file name. Start the game or do the back and forth to khutit if you are in game. Presto, instant hatchling. To get things back to normal, delete the copied and renamed file then move the original adult file back into the folder. Restart or do the khutit swap again.

This technique will work to let a hatchling see what they will look like as an adult or ancient, though they will gain none of the adult powers nor the ability to fly. Just need to move the correct .ent file and copy the one for the form you want to take. If anyone is considering making a dragon character, you might want to make the change before launching the character creation to see yourself as an adult since you will probably spend the majority of your time as an adult and it is nice to see how you will look. I've known plenty of players who loved how their hatchlings looked but were disapointed with their adult apearance.

Filming is proceeding well on the movie I'm making. Getting closer to the half way point now. And I've been figuring out a few more tricks with the camera, how to fire off the RoP transformation energyball at will, and I think I might have a way to fake the spawning of RoP mobs using the same technique as what I described above except using the monster files. Have to test that tomorrow.

Anyway, if you go back and film some connecting scenes, good luck with it. I like what you have done with your movie so far. Tis a good thing if us remaining players do something to preserve the good things that are a part of this game.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei
    *casts rez on the thread* Hey! Its on topic!

Bwheee! Finaly reached adulthood! Finaly got the next part out. I know the story doesnt really flow over well from the first but I couldnt seem to tie it in very well to the first and still do what I wanted.

Anyways Here's The Link! Enjoy.
    Brought a tear to my eye. Nice work again. Wish could see toon fly more during the ending part.
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Outstanding.

This message brought to you by the letter 'D'.
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

one scene in that video... the photo still of a standing red adult dragon and a laying white dragon... one is ( i think) Frith-Rae and the other is Shymmer. and i see delight too! i like this video, and gratz on the ascention!

TelShyia

Default Re: Horizons: A movie...

Woot! Really good job! Cant wait to see next installment. and BTW if ya need help with RoP or ARoP you can always call on me to help.
    Telshyia
    Ancient Chaos Dragon
    100/100/100
    Hoard at 36mil now!

Thread Information