Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am back

Default I am back

Ingame, taking one day at a time, and enjoying myself tremendously. Hope to see many of my friends return, one day, as well.

Default Re: I am back

So good to hear that, peaches.
    Good for you and good for us
    *huggs her respectfully*

Smile Re: I am back

Welcome back Peaches
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Welcome back, Peaches!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Oh are you in for a suprise Peaches <evil grin>
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Careful! He's got a water gun!!!
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Kryu, you are really psychic! REALLY... if you only knew <evil grin>

and if you DO know... let me know that you know... because I want to know how you got through my tin hat and tape on my window.

Oh and welcome back Peaches (fills water gun)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34

noooooo I'm not psychic. I get.....flashes of insight......and then my ninja spys fill in the rest. Now would you please put some pants on?
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

*hides* *sniffles*

Kitties HATE water!

*continues to hide behind a HUGE dragon*!

Welcome home Peaches

OMG Peaces Welcome back hun *huggles* missed you!! and look i'm on forums now :P

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Cotton Candy, did what I could to get you on the forums, as hard as I tried, it just didn't pan out. I am truly sorry but its good to see that you are on now. Missed you TONS, hope you still visit Order now and then!

welcom back Peaches
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Default Welcome back Peaches

Yes...glad to see you have returned Peaches. You were always nice and had a kind word for people.

Actually...I've been looking at the postings and minor work being done by whomever is behind the controls of the game...and even I am considering putting Horizons back on my computer. Of course, I had always hoped this opportunity would arrive, which is why I burnt a DVD witht he entire horizons directory so it will be easy to re-install.

Keep up the progress EI/PME (Whomeever) It would be nice to see some new life being put into a game that I and many others still have a soft spot for in our hearts. Horizons has such potential, it was a shame to see what happened to it.

Maybe I'll see some of you again.

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Welcome back Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein View Post
    Yes...glad to see you have returned Peaches. You were always nice and had a kind word for people.

Actually...I've been looking at the postings and minor work being done by whomever is behind the controls of the game...and even I am considering putting Horizons back on my computer. Of course, I had always hoped this opportunity would arrive, which is why I burnt a DVD witht he entire horizons directory so it will be easy to re-install.

Keep up the progress EI/PME (Whomeever) It would be nice to see some new life being put into a game that I and many others still have a soft spot for in our hearts. Horizons has such potential, it was a shame to see what happened to it.

Maybe I'll see some of you again.

Aaelefein

That would be wicked awesome to have you return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*holds breath*

Can't wait to see you again!

Hey there!

I got an IM last night that there were stirrings in Istaria, and looking through this place today I find it's true. Wonderful to know that things are looking up. Too much RL for me lately to spend much time either here or in Middle Earth, but it's nice to know there are good things going on. Glad to know you are back on Order. I may drop in to see what's going on!
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

Nice to see you again, Eileen. Hope things work out RL that will allow you to spend more time here again.

If the game is under new management and really turning around, my sub will be active again and I shall also return....

*crosses talons and earfins for this to be true*
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Eileen and Frith-Rae, I would say the chances of us being under new management are about 100%. I say this because late yesterday afternoon, I put in two support tickets concerning things. This morning, I had responses back on BOTH. Not just automated "We have received your ticket and will assign it to a CSR" response, either. I posted one in the thread about plot reclamations because the response was relevant to that thread. The other was about getting brown as a color in the dragon scheme. They're looking into it. B^)

And my guess is on top of all the nice little things going on (answering us here in the forums, the new splash screen, the updated support site, the changing of the logos), there are much bigger things in the works, some of which we are already reaping benefits from (Blight up and running and a strong promise to get a good Unity server running).
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Frith... I noticed you have the lair that Solitaire owns on Chaos...

Oh... btw... Peaches... I still have my water gun and am hunting kittens.

Thread Information