Thread: Any way I can get the free trial without putting billing info?

Question Any way I can get the free trial without putting billing info?

Does anyone know of a way I could sign up for the trial without having to put in the billing information? If it doesnt take it now,please tell me,but I would be interested in trying it out again since the new update and make myself a nice fun dragon and such,plus I havent played it again since I have gotten more memory,so I should actually be able to play it for once.

Plus I dont think my parents would be too happy with me putting such info down,because im not sure if I want to rejoin fully just yet.

Thank you!

Default Re: Any way I can get the free trial without putting billing info?

at the moment account creation is disabled. (or have they brought it up yet and it just aint been announced, or i cant read?) but you used to just be able to leave the related fields blank. (or so heard)

Well,I do have a current account,but im not sure if I fully want to become a member,is it free for the time being or what?

yes but new billing goes into effect quite soon, so take advantag of it while it lasts

Oh ok,thanks so much!

My general understanding is that for now creating new accounts is not possible until the new billing is fully implemented, at least eariler today when I went and browsed by the login page the create account button was greyed out. Once billing goes live all current accounts will have to sign up for a billing plan of some sort in order to play. I'm unsure if they're still offering the 7 day trial tho.

As of now tho, current accounts can play free until then.

I see,I tried to create a new character,and every time I do,it crashes my internet.
    So I guess no Horizons for me.

Oops! nevermind! I found out what it was,and im on my way to installing all those updates for it. ;D

yes, get the upates, use IE and set the istaria.com sites as trusted so the activeX controll loads, and don't use Vista

Thread Information