Thread: Account question - just so I'm sure

Default Account question - just so I'm sure

I currently have 3 accounts, with a total of about 10 chars. 1 account owns a plot, 1 account owns a lair. All are registered under a different email address, but used the same credit card.

If I want to combine them all to one account, this is my understanding of what I need to do:

1 - log into each account using the username (not the email address) and add a subscription
    2 - submit a ticket to have the accounts combined

Or do I have that backwards? If I want to keep using the same credit card for all 3.

Also, neither of my properties shows up on the plot page. On my account that owns my lair, it still shows that I own a biped plot in Selen that I sold over a year ago. On my account that owns my plot, it shows no property being owned.

What info do I need to submit to get that corrected? I'm guessing I need the plot marker location and the character name that owns it? Should I do that before or after I get the accounts combined?

Default Re: Account question - just so I'm sure

I've done it the other way - submitted a ticket to have the accounts merged, then I'll buy 2 subscriptions
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    I currently have 3 accounts, with a total of about 10 chars. 1 account owns a plot, 1 account owns a lair. All are registered under a different email address, but used the same credit card.

<edited> Do I need to setup billing first, then request combining the accounts, or combine accounts, then setup billing?
    You need to ask us to combine the existing accounts into a single account before setting up the billing. Thank you for asking.

Horizons CS

does that mean then, that since I have setup my account, I cant now get you to combine my wifes into mine, or that it has to be combined before I try to order her account?
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Aamer:

If your account and your wife's account are using TWO SEPARATE EMAILS then yes, you will need to combine them into 1 account ONLY IF you want access to all 10 characters, and then all 10 characters benefit from the combined connie slots as well.

My accounts were already under "one roof" and all I did was buy two subs using their billing system and I was done.

If you want to pay for hers and yours, you will have to do each one separately, log in with your account, update your billing, log in to your wife's account, do her billing.

Ciao
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thats what I'm waiting for now. to have CS combine the accounts and then go back and order hers.
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Thread Information