Thread: BILLING option only appears on main account

Default BILLING option only appears on main account

Okay... so if I have to make seperate accounts for each username... why is it that all three plots from both usernames show up under my main account? BUT, the CHARACTER associated with plot #3 (under seperate username) does not show up under the character list? And, if I'm supposed to make a new account for username #2, then why don't I get the "BILLLING" option on the screen for that one? I think there is only one character that the kids wish to save off that one, but it's an ancient dragon (I think). So the kid in question is worried that his dragon will go poof on us.

Finally, will SOMEone in authority over this PLEASE put some clear, concise intructions up for us??? I'm just about DONE trying to figure out how to give you my money here. This is my last attempt. Please post on the main page, clear, step-by-step instructions on what you are expecting us to do? Otherwise, forget it, kids will just have to be happy with EQII and WoW.

Default Re: BILLING option only appears on main account

You are suppose to email support to have your accounts combined into a single account.

I agree . There DEFINITELY needs to be clear instructions posted on the front page, and on the launcher news. Not everyone who plays a game is willing to troll a forum looking for the tidbits of information they need to sign up. I know I certainly don't do that with most games.

And where exactly is the post (and the linky on the website for that matter) telling people they are suppose to sign up for the game? I'm running into people in game (most people ingame in fact) who don't know where they are suppose to do their billing, or even that they need to resub.

So I'll state it clearly: Most people who play games don't read the forums. Post news in the NEWS area of the webpage (and launcher) where people will actually see it, not on a forum thread.

Thread Information