Thread: something very basic missing ??

Default something very basic missing ??

OMG just realised a few days ago that there is no DING sound !

I was really confused back then ( I was very much noobing around after not playing the game for a long time ) why I can scribe that spell all of a sudden, then I realised that I had dinged without noticing it.

Iam not sure if its that importent, but I think it might be a little disappointing if someone comes over from another game and doesnt get to celebrate his ding because he simply misses out on it

Default Re: something very basic missing ??

I stopped dinging over a year ago. I miss dinging too!

Also, why is there no "stars" animation for someone *else* dinging? It seems to be on your end only, but shouldn't the animation display for all to see?

*sniffles* I've never had dinging or stars

For a long time I thought it was just me who wasn't seeing the stars anymore cause it only happened AFTER I came to chaos from unity. But I did saw the stars again a few weeks ago while leveling, and what a wonderful surprised that was! I am also seeing some of my spells I NEVER use to see. I am not sure if it was because of VI or because I change the resolution of the full screen but it is indeed a great welcome to see the effects again. ^^

We use to ding really!? >><<

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post

We use to ding really!? >><<
    He means "I stopped gaining levels over a year ago" because once you reach DRAG100/DCRA100/DLSH100, you will never, ever ding again unless you play another character.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i have leveled about 15 times since being able to get in and play and i have all the leveling effects intact - the nice sparkly ring and the ding......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information