Thread: Billing: anyone else having this situation?

Default Billing: anyone else having this situation?

I have emailed Vi about this but thought id see if anyone else had this problem:

I have one account, 2 subs. on the billing tab is shows one grandfathered 6 month block. on the payment history it shows 2 grandfathered 6 month blocks, however in the account status tab it shows me having two active 3 month subscriptions. any insight?
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Default Re: Billing: anyone else having this situation?

Yes I have the same type of issue. I have one account 2 sub and I paid the 2 sub whit 2 grandfather 1 years block. When I log in on the right its says 2 paiment per month... I did not open any ticket whit VI waiting to see if it would be charged next month.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

So far, from what I've found out with my subs is that however they're listed on the BOTTOM RIGHT is how they are. Apparently, whatever coding is at the upper left isn't picking up on everything as of yet.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I've got the scoop. The upper left corner lists the Unique subscriptions and how to access them. If you have three 1 month Gifted Subscriptions and one 6 month Gifted Subscription, the top left will show 1 Month Gifted Subscription and 6 Month Gifted Subscription. The bottom right will show all four subscription payments. We're looking into changing the top left corner to list all subscriptions.

Sorry for the confusion.

Horizons CS

Thread Information