Thread: Crash Bug!

Exclamation Crash Bug!

when stacking alot of Novian resources that were put in your vault after taking down a plot or lair and then suddenly...... CRASH!
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Default Re: Crash Bug!

Which client? I've had something similar happen to me on the live client, though I crashed when I equipped my cargo disk after doing the stacking.

Client 382.13 is the current version on blight is where the crashing is happening

Hm... can you replicate it with other stacks besides novians? (split up a bunch of stacks, relog, then merge them)

hmmm... I dont think so, me and Siluket crashed at same time yesterday and we were both organizing our Novians (in our own vaults) when it happened. I think all the novian resources should be automatically stacked in our vaults, its possible the crash can happen when so much Bulk and Stacks of novian resources are placed in our vaults when taking down a whole plot or lair.

I would suggest Virtruim to automatically "stack" the novian resources into just one stack of each type of novian resource. that may reduce the chances of crashing.

and while im on the crash subject...

there is a glitch in all structure storage windows (ei. Silos, Guildhouses, ect), after trading with someone thought the trade window, all the items in structure storage windows goes corrupt and if you click on anywhere on those windows afterwards... the sound starts to get loopy and then you crash. Now normally this is worked around by closing structure storage windows before trading with someone. It would be nice if this glitch was removed.

Heheh. If you can't replicate it, it didn't happen!

Hm.. ONLY with novians? I wonder if it's something more general like merging stacks in an overstuffed vault.

I can replicate both crashes.

the vault crash-- you have to move ALOT of stacks of novian resources, like over 100 separate stacks and merge them into one stack of each kind

The structure storage--you only just need to leave storage window (with contents in window) open and and do a trade someone or and npc and then close trade window and then the contents graphics scrembles up and if you click anywhere on that window, you crash

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Heheh. If you can't replicate it, it didn't happen!

Hm.. ONLY with novians? I wonder if it's something more general like merging stacks in an overstuffed vault.
    thats a likely case with novains

Thread Information