Thread: EU Player

Default EU Player

Hello everyone

I would like to know which server has EU players. I am downloading the game as we speak (took 3 days!! ) and am on the last of it I hope

I really enjoy roleplaying. Is there roleplay on Chaos?

So... umm...that's it for now and hello again

Default Re: EU Player

There are EU players on both shards, but Chaos has the most people in total, and consequently the most EU people. There is roleplay but you have to look a bit to find it.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thank you for the response.

Order is a GREAT place for RP! I must say that the atmosphere and ease of getting into RP has stolen me away from my other current MMOs.

There are some EU players on order. (My IG family consists of players from every corner of the world- two EU players and oddly enough it dosen't seem to affect it that much despite the vast difference in timezone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Order is a GREAT place for RP! I must say that the atmosphere and ease of getting into RP has stolen me away from my other current MMOs.
    I've been myself caught in RP these days, thing I haven't done since I've awaken in Skalkaar a year and a half ago. And I really enjoy it !

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    There are some EU players on order. (My IG family consists of players from every corner of the world- two EU players and oddly enough it dosen't seem to affect it that much despite the vast difference in timezone.)
    We are few on Order, but we are here ! And from various EU countries - french, germans, UK, dutchs, italians...

I myself play on Order, love to roleplay when others are and am from EU So it's not just Chaos that has all of the EU players!

Hope you enjoy the game once the updates are complete! Took me a day and a half for mine...then again I just downloaded the smaller installer seeing as it was taking 2 days to download the full version. (I had to download since the original patcher on the CDs that first came out didn't work anymore...)

~Sssasha PinkWing

Thank you all for your responses. I will check both out to see where I might fit.

Another fellow EU player, Order shard. Come join us

Thread Information