Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Content!!!!!

Default New Content!!!!!

Blight Maintenance
    After more than a year of fierce debate, the Council of Elders has decided to approve reactivation of the Draak Academy teleport pad due to the increased level of Withered Aegis activity southeast of Harro. Adult dragons and hatchlings qualified to begin the Rite of Passage may speak with Brysmendrik regarding the requirements for attunement. The Council has also decided to permit bipeds who are, in V'Tieru's words, "of good character, respectful of our ways and traditions" to become attuned as well. Dragons wishing to sponsor a biped for attunement will need to secure the approval of their respective faction leader.

Release Notes
    ADD: New Gravestone in Festival grounds outside of Dalimond labeled "Here lies Reyem".
    ADD: Lunus Destination Pad added to Draak. It can be accessed from Dralk by those who are qualified.
    ADD: Added quest "The Lost Colony" to Brysmendrik
    ADD: Added quests "I Speak For This One" and "Semeneth's Task" to Semeneth
    FIX: Yew and Fine Yew Round Cross Shield now requires a Veteran Abomination Chest Skull instead of a Myloc Harridan Brain.
    CHANGE: Massive Thornwood Treants and Thistleknot will now drop Tier 6 loot.
    FIX: Monk ability Nerve Strike will now properly stun targets.
    FIX: Quest "Dragon Tooth and Claw Adept: Kill 20 Slate Golems" now requires 20 Slate Golems as it stated.
    FIX: Quest "Dragon Tooth and Claw Adept: Kill 20 Slate Golems" will now give credit for killing the named Slate Golems as well as the unnamed ones.
    CHANGE: Balanced the loot tables for Redbacked Spiders (all types). Cotton will no longer drop as loot from Redbacked Spiders.
    FIX: Smoothing areas in the world that players could potentially get stuck in.
    FIX: Fixed a spelling error in the druid Petrify ability. (Changed "and" to "an")
    FIX: Skill range and resource requirements at optimal skill for Glowing Essence Sources on Tier 3 Storehouse.
    REMOVE: Removed Gnomekindle content.
    REMOVE: Fall Festival NPC's have left the world once again.
    FIX: Returned a lair back to normal that had previously had it's size reduced.
    CHANGE: Giant Ice Beetles now have the same scaling as Giant Sand Beetles (1.2000).
    CHANGE: Ice Gnawer the Giant Ice Beetle now has the same scaling as Gritus Gigantus the Giant Sand Beetle (1.2500).
    CHANGE: Adjusted the treasure tables of Giant Ice Beetles.
    CHANGE: Seafood bonus resources are now associated with fish resources.
    CHANGE: Squirrel is now available as a bonus from Arbotus.
    ADD: Quinoa spawns near Mahagra and Kirasanct.
    FIX: After a brief discussion, Ssoren now understands what "non-Sslik only" means and will correctly offer the "Assault on the Deadlands" quest to those who qualify for it.
    ADD: Onion, Potato, Corn and Garlic spawns near Dalimond.
    CHANGE: Lowered the level requirement on Cooking Knives to 1.

How ever i do not see the Breath of Lightning quest fixed Radier still cant AROP

But THank you very very much i want to start a new hachling now !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Talking Re: New Content!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Blight Maintenance
    FIX: Returned a lair back to normal that had previously had it's size reduced.
    Yeah, my lair finally got fixed.

Thank you, Reyem

Default Re: New Content!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salis View Post
    Yeah, my lair finally got fixed.

Thank you, Reyem
    Sadly, the work on your lair was a bit too much for him as it seems...

ADD: New Gravestone in Festival grounds outside of Dalimond labeled "Here lies Reyem".

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Blight Maintenance

CHANGE: Massive Thornwood Treants and Thistleknot will now drop Tier 6 loot.
    Has Thistleface had a name change as well?
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

But THank you very very much i want to start a new hachling now !

Ummm not to be a downer but what new content? The only thing they really added was for hatchlings not to have to make the run of doom through the T5 area when most of them would be T2 or T3 at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Ummm not to be a downer but what new content? The only thing they really added was for hatchlings not to have to make the run of doom through the T5 area when most of them would be T2 or T3 at most.
    tooth & claw quest fix.. i read in there... tis alright.. that quest was a PITA anyway.. least till I got 10 lvls above them..
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Oh not saying that there is not fixes, just nothing really worth a " New Content!!!!!" title. This is just a set of patch fixes, which is fine. I am not trying to sound neg. Just adding pad out on Draak and some veggies is not new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Just adding pad out on Draak and some veggies is not new content.
    I think you'll find that there is a measure of content involved with getting to use said pad...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

whos reyem ?

One of the devs.

Blight Maintenance
    After more than a year of fierce debate, the Council of Elders has decided to approve reactivation of the Draak Academy teleport pad due to the increased level of Withered Aegis activity southeast of Harro. Adult dragons and hatchlings qualified to begin the Rite of Passage may speak with Brysmendrik regarding the requirements for attunement. The Council has also decided to permit bipeds who are, in V'Tieru's words, "of good character, respectful of our ways and traditions" to become attuned as well. Dragons wishing to sponsor a biped for attunement will need to secure the approval of their respective faction leader.
    That's really good news. I think it was fine in the original ROP to make the hatchlings run through tier V, but making them run through a denser tier VI seemed a bit much. Especially since they have to do it several times. It was more dangerous getting TO Draak then what they had to do once they were there.

Of course you don't want to make it TOO easy on them. Perhaps they could still have the kids run through some tier V a few times. Can't let the youngsters get spoiled.

Gotta agree they need to run through something evil. Half the fun of my RoP was dying to some blasted tree that managed to sneak up on me! Maybe make them run it once then they can attune when they get there...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

did the quest on Blight. To attune you need to go to Draak at least once.

thats good to know then i'll look forward to the run with my lil hatchie!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

so, why is there a gravestone for Reyem??
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

I think there is one for each dev on the game and he may have been feeling left out.

where are the other ones located ?

At the festival grounds near dalimond, i hope i remember it correctly

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Yes go into the festival grounds near Dalimon, the blighted area on your map. Head into the blighted box canyon and you will see a bunch of graves. Click on them and they will have names. I know there was a way at one time to get the formula to build them on your plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietna View Post
    so, why is there a gravestone for Reyem??
    Because Reyem said "Over my dead body will we put a portal drop on Draak."

The rest speaks for itself...

(just kidding)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thread Information