Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Angry Warrior

Default Re: Angry Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw. View Post
    What I am attempting to point out is, it is Way harsh and unfair to DragonsFor hunters like myself to haf to go out and ask a ped can u make me food. I am Lunus we don't like most peds, some are ok others are good pets, but the rest we tend to eat them instead of there goodies
    And what would Dragons eat! a ped bowl of soup would be like a drop of water to us. [/SIZE]

Seriously
    the Penalty’s need to be rethought I am a Big fan of the confec revamp I smile when I see new resources personally I was hoping for food to do 1 of 2 things 1 reduce death penalty and 2 give a added bonus to stats like hears a example
    sigh Realy
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Pssssst... here's a news flash.

Let's say the death point timers stay the same (8 hours) or even a reduction (let's say max for 100th is 16 hours) or even just keep it the old way (8 hours).

1: you STILL need to depend on the Naka for food (ambrosia is gone unless you stockpiled, and when you run out of that... you are back to depending on Naka)

2: Naka were the only ones that could make ambrosia using formulas, so still you have a dependency on Nakas.

3: You will still gain death points, no matter what, when fighting mobs that can kill you with one blow. It is your choice to go back and try again (and possibly get another death point)

4: Things have not changed in the game, only the penalty for dying. You still buy naka made food to remove them.

Perhaps the issue here isn't the "Death Point increase" but the "Way mobs in the game cheat"

This game does not need "insta AoE kill attacks" to balance the game, or like the shimmering scale and Shadow Dragon, provide in game armor that can negate those attacks from the mobs that use them. Satyr islands is another sore issue, but let me ask you dragons out there (which I play one also):

When you are on Satyr islands, do you forget you have 2 massive wings on your body that can fly you from harm? If you pull too many WA mobs towards you and you know you won't survive.... FLY AWAY! regroup, heal your wounds... then try again.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

root mes par or any of the wa's tricks ground our arses justa u know that

and no i bought mine from ether a fellow dragon or the amb vendor in dralk or chic
    Last edited by lightning claw; March 31st, 2008 at 05:02 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Lightning Claw, please, use a speller before posting something... Any of your posts is a pain to read.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    and no i bought mine from ether a fellow dragon or the amb vendor in dralk or chic
    Yes, but what you don't realize is that the Ambrosia vendor in Dralk is a Helian secret agent, selling naka supplies to Lunus so that they can't say they weren't helped by two-legs anymore. It's all part of our insidious master plan to convert the rest of Dragonkind to the Helian way of thinking!

Anyway. Get used to it. It might get mitigated a little, or most likely not. Either way, just deal with it the best you can for now.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Aye, although help from naka does not make one a Helian. Although I am not yet either Helian nor Lunus, I still do not care for them. Still, I give in. But please -

Someone please teach these silly two-legs to make a meal that's fit for a dragon appetite. Such tiny portions of food do not fill a dragon belly!

No wonder they are so small and squishy. Hmph.
    Last edited by Hrough; April 1st, 2008 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus View Post
    Yes, but what you don't realize is that the Ambrosia vendor in Dralk is a Helian secret agent, selling naka supplies to Lunus so that they can't say they weren't helped by two-legs anymore. It's all part of our insidious master plan to convert the rest of Dragonkind to the Helian way of thinking!
    Sshhh! You weren't supposed to share that! The secret's out now, be paranoid! Beware the wrath of the Dirty Gnomes in Underwear!
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

Dirty Gnomes in... what?

I agree with Hrough, they should make some dragon-oriented recipes that would be harder to craft (higher resource requirements, logically), inedible to bipeds (too large anyways), and give more DP time reduction. Still, that won't really help those who don't want to eat the food in the first place... but it's a start.

*feels partly responsible for the underwear bit*

BUT BUT I just started Gathering.. and my flax armour fell off.. I couldn't help it!

(thanks to all those who offered to make me armour to stop my grey undies offending, but I'm actually fairly happy with my small stout gnomish body)
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

*nuzzles Bobda*
    (upps- that was from another thread^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Dirty Gnomes in... what?

I agree with Hrough, they should make some dragon-oriented recipes that would be harder to craft (higher resource requirements, logically), inedible to bipeds (too large anyways), and give more DP time reduction. Still, that won't really help those who don't want to eat the food in the first place... but it's a start.
    Yes, I don't quite -want- to, but I would be more inclined to do so if there were foods that were more dragon-oriented. XP I don't see how eating a human-sized portion of fish and salad will do much good for a dragon. *snicker* I guess it's the magical properties, and not actually about filling the belly... but still.

I just gave myself 20 DPs just to test the stuff out - penality is still locked at 20% (which was disapointing), and it lasts for an hour and a half. That's with 20 (!) DPs. Not the end of the world...

For once I find myself agreeing with Amerellium (sp?). however if the % penalty is increased that could start to suck for real.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrough View Post
    Someone please teach these silly two-legs to make a meal that's fit for a dragon appetite. Such tiny portions of food do not fill a dragon belly!
    Try looking at how many resources go into these sometime. It's more than you may think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    Try looking at how many resources go into these sometime. It's more than you may think.
    calories^^

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    calories^^
    OH GOD dont even start with that pleas LOL

*Thinks of a over sized Lunus on Weight watchers and Just about die From laughing*
    how many points would Sog be ?

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    how many points would Sog be ?
    I guess you'll never know. :>

I think it would be quite a complex formula to determine the amount of calories necessary to sustain a dragon's daily requirements, as the size, muscularity, all are variable.

If we looked at food from purely a size standpoint, dragon DP removal should go by hatchling, adult, and then ancient, disregarding actual levels.

Therefore an adult at say level 30 would require the same DP removal as an adult at level 100.

But keep in mind that you're not talking about DP removal as nourishing food, which would rely on all those body factors. DP removal has to do with the recall of soul from the realm of spirit, and fighting the tug of the spirit realm upon death. Think of it as Soul Food, not food.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakleif View Post
    But keep in mind that you're not talking about DP removal as nourishing food, which would rely on all those body factors. DP removal has to do with the recall of soul from the realm of spirit, and fighting the tug of the spirit realm upon death. Think of it as Soul Food, not food.
    Yeah, exactly. Gifted don't need to eat, regardless of their physical size. This food is obviously spiritual in nature, not an actual energy source.

Thread Information