Thread: can u chang the way you look like "your side only "

Default can u chang the way you look like "your side only "

i was looking around in the hr folder and i did happen to find files like dragonm_head01 < --dont rember how it relly was spelld heh and i cant find it agen .. is there a way to chang what u look like but only on your side . like chang the head or the scale tex /coloer ? and if this can b done is it ok with the gods ??
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: can u chang the way you look like "your side only "

There are multiple ways of doing that. Using the resource_override directory you can 'replace' your dragon_head by placing a different one *then the one you choose* and renaming it to the one you choose.

Similar to how you can preview ancient and adult models, or make khutit forms look like hatchlings. It will affect how your client views all models of that type, so this is definitely not the best option. It would change how other characters will look.

I believe all actual configuration data for your character is linked to your bioteid number. So it is stored on the server and you cannot edit that directly. For example: The configuration data for your character might be: dragonm_head01, dragonm_body01, ...wings01, etc...

If that could be changed... modifying that data would affect both local and global models.

Hatchling Dragon of Chaos, following the path of Lunus___ ___DRAG 38 / DCRA 55
    Ofnir, Sslik of Chaos. WAR 14 CLRC 10 MAGE 10 SPRT 14 / OUT 10 ARM 10

i was kina thing that as well but wasent sure about it . .. are thay going to come out with the option to be able to chang what the play looks like ?
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

The best way to know what all of the mesh files are (The ones that determine what you look like) is to download a program to read the files (Like Granny Viewer Which is free for the view only version) And lets you to try all of the different combinations and see which files you would want to move around without having to resort to guessing on which file is which.
    Selemi of Order~ Adult Helian Green Dragoness
    Sesenya of Order~ Short Saris Crafter

also that will not only affect your dragon, but all other dragons using the same model.

i'v all ready know what i look like in time ; ) i moves the dragona_some thing to the over right folder and rename it the hachling one but .. like if u dont like that u look like as adolt is there ever going to be the opson to chang what u liike like in all like say .. u kina make your dragon to .. chubby and u whant to make him or her thiner . and or the mussels .? or if u wish to chang what your bypide look like ? " i know i have seen a nother post in the hr froms about thins but i cant find it agen . ? there there talking about it being a quest line to b bale to do it and or a fee game coin ; ) i was thinking if it's game coin it be bast on the lv of the player ?

i dont keep the dragona in the over right folder heh i just look ahead and see if i like it ^^

i have a lv 95 dragon that i wish to chang heh make her with to much mussel : )
    i'm sure some other players wish thay can chang some thing on there dragons : )
    Last edited by Hellenia; June 1st, 2008 at 05:38 PM.

doing this will work for you when a dragon but as khutit it does not work, this pic will explain what i mean.

Every one was talking about heads and models completely missed the part on if it is possible to change your color and scale pattern.

here is the folder path were you can alter your dragon color
    Horizons\Resources\textures\tints\dragon

open these files in photo shop

and here is were you can change your dragons texture/pattern (if you have one)
    Resources\textures_agh\characters\characters\drago n_u\clothing

you will also need an agh converter for photo shop to read these files, not sure were to get one now.

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs23/f/20...eDragoness.png
    some color testing I did a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs23/f/20...eDragoness.png
    some color testing I did a while ago
    I wish we had those ingame

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information