Thread: Plot/Lair Ala carte

Default Plot/Lair Ala carte

I know this was discussed previously when the subscriptions were coming out but I was wondering if there was any change or further thought on the issue.

I currently own a Lair but I would love to have a plot as well to share between my bi-peds without having to buy another sub.

One of the big naysay's from the older threads was this would cause less income as people would purchase the ala carte plot and not a sub. What if they could limit the added lair/plot to one per account or per sub (however it would work out).

Another was not enough plot/lair space available. Well with the upcoming reclamation that may change.

I suppose that I could use the plot that my husband gets with his account...wait no, he has a Basic Sub with no plots as he might play one in a blue moon... ah well so there goes that idea...so Ala carte would be really nice... please?

Any thoughts?

Default Re: Plot/Lair Ala carte

The solution is to have your husband upgrade his account.

In essence, there is an "ala carte" option on plots/lairs. It's upgrading from a basic subscription to a gifted one.

Default Re: Plot/Lair Ala carte

So we're paying $5 for extra characters (which he only uses one of anyway), and connie slots that we won't need or probably use.

But I guess you would know if it were possibly ever going to happen better than most.

Thread Information