Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dungeons?

Default Re: Dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    They did not post any new info. They just said they were working on it, that it was the next big project, with the Summer festival I think. I am not for sure where I saw it announced. Maybe it was up in the announcement forum. I just wonder if this means the chests and mimics are also making it in.
    And the Scorpions as exhibited as ENT files on my comp with the
    Add: New Poison effects. effect_poisoned (augmentation), spell_cure_poison (spell effect) and effect_cure_poison_antidote (antidote effect).
    from blight?

Glad to see my post of 2 years ago almost is still being used.
    Disappointed though in the lack of dungeons or something a long those lines.

Who needs Dungeons anyway? Every game has it, you dont need to copy everything from game xyz. Istaria has worked quite good for me without dungeons all the time.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Since the engine doesn't handle dungeons well anyway... I'd just as soon they populate some of the empty areas around the world

I'm sure with the revamp, that'll happen though.
    Barrak Stonebreaker - dwarf Knight of Creation
    Cerul - dragon hatchling
    Blight Server

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Who needs Dungeons anyway? Every game has it, you dont need to copy everything from game xyz. Istaria has worked quite good for me without dungeons all the time.
    ok, so what does this game have that is better or equal to dungeons?

Seamless world, Dragons, great lore and storyline, awesome Community, many areas that give you the feel of actual danger. You don't need a Dungeon to feel in danger when a horde of lvl 120 mobs runs after you.

And BTW, the devs are working on the Blighted Labyrinth, a Dungeon.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information