Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aarop

Default Aarop

I have tried to talk to Karen after doing all my adv quests and level 90 and has been in the game more then long enough, he will not talk to me just want to know if this is something that is being fixed :/ though my dragon will not do the quest yet she should be able to.
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Default Re: Aarop

have you done the breath quest/khutit quest?
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I have my all my quests, fireIII, lighting and ice breaths I have my khiuit form I even got all the news ones done I haven't on my craft part but I thought it was not needed.

Is your dragon minimum lvl 90 adventurer? because your sig says your dragon is 80

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

yes she I havent updated that yet she is almost 97 now.

This is the same thing that has happened to me, am 100/100 with every quest done (including TnC & Primal VIII-X and TnC Master) except Primal Master (because it is bugged), and I have not been able to start the ARoP
    Selemi of Order~ Adult Helian Green Dragoness
    Sesenya of Order~ Short Saris Crafter

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Tag me onto the list of Dragons waiting to start ARoP but can't due to bugged quests caused from doing primal 8 before doing the lower versions.

If you have filed a ticket on this issue, please post the ticket number. If you have not filed a ticket, please do so.

If you have done any of the new dragon ability quests instead of the old ones, or have skipped any ability quests (intentionally or not) because of the new ones, please note the details in the tickets.

I think I know what the problem is (and have a fix in mind), but the additional information will help verify that.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Actually, hold off on the tickets until Delta 150 hits live. I thought that I had set up the ARoP requirements to recognize the revamped mastery quests, but obviously that wasn't working.

Players will now need to complete the Primal IX and T&C IX quests for level 90 in order to begin ARoP. Players who are on the ARoP but who have not completed both of these quests may be able to continue ARoP without issue. If the quest does become disabled, completing both level 90 mastery quests should resolve the issue.
    Last edited by LaughingOtter; September 4th, 2008 at 04:13 PM.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Would do but im now stuck with a bugged Primal 5 quest. Killed the 30 massive treants and the quest line updated but the 'return to the trainer' line hasn't appeard and Lisandia wont recognise ive done the quest.
    Also i had allready done the lvl 90 quests and the ARoP still wouldn't start.

EEpp. on second look i've not done the lvl 90 T&C quest. i'll do that now and report back.

completed T&C 9 quest.
    Now have everything done apart from the 2 lvl 100 quests and primal 5 (which is bugged)

Still wont let me take the ARoP.

Don't know if this will help

I tested starting AROP on my unity alt Chasing_Unity who has all adv quests up to lvl 70 completed, khuhit and the BOL faction breath and Breath of fire completed.

He was able to start the AROP.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

This fix is not live, Sindala. It hasn't even been sent to Blight yet.

The Primal V quest was fixed some time back, but the fix has not been rolled live yet due to the changes and fixes being done for the plot revamp.

The issue with not being able to get the ARoP is my fault, and for that I apologize. I tried to set up the requirements so that the quest would recognize both the old versions of the T&C/Primal VII ability quests and the revamped ones and accept either version. My intention was to keep the ARoP requirements the same as they had been in order to avoid the issues that always pop up when a major quest is changed. That didn't work, obviously, so the only fix is to change the quest requirements to include doing the level 90 Primal/T&C quests.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Just bumping this back up as the latest fix didnt solve the problem.
    The ARoP still wont start and i have done every quest now apart from the primal 5 which is also still bugged.

Found & fixed another issue with the ARoP requirements tonight. This fix will be in delta 152.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Any updates on this? Malestryx really wants to start his ARoP. >.>

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Found & fixed another issue with the ARoP requirements tonight. This fix will be in delta 152.
    Delta 152 is now on Blight and the issue is not fixed.

Neither can I get the T&C 9 / 10 quests on my L 100 adult.

A ticket has already been created for this matter.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I am mistaken, Delta 153 is on Blight now, however its not working yet. Or for me atleast.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Under the new ARoP requirements, you need to complete the level 90 Primal/T&C quests, so that might be part of your problem.

If you could, please update your ticket with the names of the quests you currently have open, and verify that T&C 8 is showing as complete in your quest log.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

If you are having a problem getting T&C VIII-X, try completing the T&C VII quest Xerix is offering. Found & fixed a stray constraint, but doing T&C VII should be a usable work-around.

Please post your results here.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Thread Information